BY TOO FACED #16 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Darlene E.
San Antonio , TX
This has quickly become one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. The colors are beauty's. Very easy to use and blend. I lobe too faced palettes and when I saw this was coming out I knew I needed it. Can't wait to see more of the new palettes they are going to release because they are all so good
Brianne B.
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette! It smells amazing and has a great variety of colors. There are so many different looks you an create with this whether you want natural or bold! The eyeshadows are great quality as well and they last quite a while on the lid. I'm really impressed!
Maria gabriela J.
Englewood, CO
I had the opportunity to use it in my work, the colors are beauty and I move to buy mine, It would be beautiful to get this discount and love the too-faced palettes!! I loved the texture And the durability of the colors, I love the range of colors used in the palette are all very useful.
Marintya A.
I give this product 5 stars because it is pigmented and the colors are just perfect! You can create a fierce look or a simple look. To top it off as soon as you open it it smells like peaches!
Courtney R.
I have to say this is my favorite TF palette so far. It's so cute and smells so good! I love the colors. I've been using it a lot since I bought it. The packaging is adorable. It's a little pricey, but if you're an Ulta Ultamate Rewards member you can get it for less if you use your points.
Angela K.
algonquin
This pallet has a great variety of colors. The packing is sturdy and tough- in confident it can withstand being dropped. The pigment is strong and the fallout is minimal. I have a beard time blending some of the shades together. The peach smell is subtle and "natural" smelling, not artificial
Kristina P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I bought this for myself months ago but every time my friend is getting ready at my house she always grabs it to use so she will be getting one for Christmas this year. I bought mine off of HSN but I’ll be getting hers a ULTA. It smells just like peaches and every color blend so nicelyToo Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Karina S.
N Providence, RI
I bought the sweet peach palette when it was first released and reach for it often. I love the brown shades they used and the smell of peaches is heavenly. I love the packaging and all of the shades are pigmented. However, there are probably 1-2 shades in the palette I don't reach for often.
McKenzie E.
Now let me say this, I absolutely love eyeshadows. Couldn't live without them! However when the Sweet Peach Palette first released I'll be complete honest and say that I didn't pay much mind to it.

Now that was definitely a mistake. I had made a run to Ulta one day in desperate need of a new eyebrow pencil and in the process ended up talking to an employee about the palette. Long story short, she sat me down and did a simple but elegant eye shadow look that I loved. I ended up taking the palette home with me.

Over the past couple of months, I've continually used this palette almost daily and have created a countless amount of different looks (each one equally stunning as the next). Also, can we just address that is SMELLS LIKE PEACHES? I mean come on, whats not to love? ❤️  (I  die every time I smell the peach scent - it's heavenly)

The pigmentation of the shadows alone is absolutely breathtaking. I feel like I can't say enough good things about this product because they don't do it justice. Side note - I love pairing this palette with the original Urban Decay eyeshadow primer, for me personally it works best. Nonetheless, the product is totally worth it, the shadows blend together nicely and the vibrancy of the shades make for some beautiful looks. Essentially: just go out and buy this palette, you won't regret it!
Erin C.
Words cannot describe how much i LOVE this palette! It's so smooth, blends perfectly, amazing color payoff, and awesome smell. It was totally worth every penny. I definitely recommend it to everybody that is thinking about buying this spectacular product! ❤
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.