BY TOO FACED #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Canaan W.
Lancaster, KY
The color selection in the Peach Palette is really unique and pretty. There are a ton of different looks you can create with this palette, which actually will look different. I find with a lot of other palettes, all the looks turn out looking the same. Second, the smell and packaging of this palette is simply divine. I love Too Faced tin packaging and the fresh scent of peaches is really cool. The scent isn't overwhelming at all, you really have to use to palette or get close in it to smell it. There is one slight issue I have with this palette though, at the end of the day, I notice that the shadows kind of disappeared. I don't know why that is, I have tried it with primer, no primer, concealer. I just have to play around with it a bit more to see. Overall, I would recommend it.
Briana S.
This is the first high-end palette that I ever purchased for myself. I didn't know much about makeup at that point, was not familiar with Too Faced, or their "cutesy" stuff that they do with every palette. I literally knew nothing. So, I wasn't going in as one of their typical customers who just love the brand in general. Now that I'm more familiar and have several of their products, I will say that I'm a Too Faced addict. This palette started it all.

I absolutely LOVE the packaging. Yes, I'm a 31 year old grown A** woman, but I still love girly stuff that reminds me of Polly Pocket from when I was growing up. The smell is the first thing I noticed when I opened the palette. I can't describe how nice it smells, but somehow they manage just the right amount of fragrance. It isn't nauseatingly strong. It's so lovely. I love all of the colors in this palette. Since I didn't have any other ones, I didn't have any colors even close to the ones in this one. I love how the purples compliment the peachy colors and brown colors. I love how powdery the skin toned colors on the left side are because I use those as an all over base for smooth application of the other colors. I'm just super pleased with this palette. I really want the Just Peachy palette with all the mattes. It looks like something I would really enjoy as well.
Kelli Y.
Harold
I love this palette. It is probably my most used. First off the smell is amazing! And I think the outer packaging is cute as well. I have had this about 1 1/2 years now and it is beginning to fail on me. Doesn’t close as well as it used to. As far as the formula of the eyeshadows go they are amazing. Too faced mattes are so incredible! I love the very warm matte Browns in the bottom row. I also love the shimmers. I find myself using the more neutral tones more often, but you can get such a variety of looks. This palette has the ability to give a dialed down day look, but also very smoky. If you are concerned about the strong peach scent it goes away after application.
Emilie T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I know all of my reviews for TF are positive... and it’s partly because I’ve been very careful about what I purchase from them. But this palette is the first high end palette I ever noticed and wanted. I was a sophomore in college, and not really into palettes, and didn’t have the money to spend. So, after I had a stable enough income to start purchasing makeup, I read awful reviews on this. I’m happy to say that after months and months of going back and forth, I purchased it! And I am in love! This is me as a palette. Idk why people don’t like it! The colors look exactly like you’d expect them to, and they perform like TF shadows always perform. It’s also a pretty peachy palette to me - 9/18 shades are peachy shades. I enjoy the smell. I don’t love the packaging. I think it’s hokey, I don’t love the tin, and the mirror is tiny. I will take this palette anywhere, anyway. I’m sold and I’m hooked.
M.🌻 M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is hands down the best palette. I use it for every day makeup to night makeup. You can make so many looks out of this! It also lasts a very long time. I use this daily & I still haven’t hit the pan, I’ve had it at least a year & a half. I also love the black shadow because I use it as an eyeliner. These shadows don’t budge even when I don’t use eyeshadow primer. They rarely crease as well. The formula is very pigmented & soft, it’s also super easy to blend. It’s also super easy to clean the eyeshadows. Just use rubbing alcohol & a cotton pad. I would recommend this for anyone who’s just starting with makeup & for any age. The peach smell is also amazing!
Alexis D.
Colorado
This is my favorite palette from them which isn't surprising with the colors in the palette. Peach colors have been really catching my eye and not just in makeup in clothes too! But moving on past that there are also some colors that I just don't go for cause I'm confused what color it is. Looks purple but when I swatch it it looks black confuses and makes me just avoid it. When I used to put shimmer in the crease I had put one in and then decided to grab another shimmer but they were the exact same color just looks different in the pan. That was disappointing but there are so many other colors in here that I love that I can look it over.
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
So I've been eyeing up this eyeshadow palette for awhile now and when I got the email saying it was coming back I knew I had to have it. My boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas in 2016. First of all, the palette itself is adorable and chic with beautiful peachy colors and punny names. You'll notice quickly it smells so good that you want to taste it...not that I did but it was tempting. Then I started testing different combinations and my god I look like a peaches and cream goddess. The colors are amazing for us gingers because you can easily do a very springy natural look but also a smokey eye that will make you feel like a model.
Tania C.
Newark, NJ
I have so many words for this palette. First i love the smell of this but just the smell wont stop me from being real about my feelings towards this palette. How does a palette advertise as peachy and only have 4 peach shades. I dont understand. I probably like 3 shades in this whole palette and all the others under perform. There are three shades that look matte but have specks of glitter in them. What is the point in that? The mattes blend ok. Not the best and ive tried a lot of palettes and i am a blending freak. I was so disappointed in this palette. I never grab it and when i do i basically force myself to use it.
Sabrina O.
Fairfield
The Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette not only smells heavenly but applies like a dream. The Peach Pit and Delectable shadows look fantastic for those with darker eyes. Summer Yum is great for any day to day style, especially for a light summer look, with a touch of the Peaches n' Cream to lighten it up. The only room for improvement could be Bless Her Heart and Tempting, the former doesn't have the pigment I was hoping for and the latter looks to promise hints of color that don't show through. Overall this palette drew me in, especially the Luscious shadow that is perfect for that inner eye pop!
MacKenzie K.
Ultimate favorite shadow palette ever. For starters it smells so delicious!! It also is the exact shades that enhance my bluish green eye color. This is my go to palette.  I would say there is some fall out with the darker shades, but not enough to be upset about it. The colors blend very well together. I will dip into almost any color combination and be able to make a look with it. Layer colors together looks amazing with this palette. I cannot rave enough about the Sweet Peach palette!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.