BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Kristine R.
Woonsocket, RI
Purchased my too faced sweet peach palette at sephora, I have hazel eyes and it goes well with it. It’s easy to Blend and built up. You create so many looks. It’s great from summer looks. I would buy it again. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Kc G.
Santa Monica
Used the Too Face Sweet Peach Palette on my little sister for her prom. This palette smells so yummy, just like peaches!
It has a variety of colors for evening & nighttime looks, they blend beautifully & come with matte & shimmers. The only downside in my opinion is that there is a bit of fall out. Other then that it's a nice palette
Martha M.
Dallas, TX
The too face perfect peach palette is my go to palette when I want to look subtle.i just love the smell of peach the palette has and the color is well pigmented. There's a variety of ways to do looks with from natural to smokey eye looks.
Stephanie A.
I absolutely love this too faced palette 🎨
It smells so delicious and love the colors!
They go on you eyes so smoothly and the look lasts all day long! I always get compliments on my makeup! Its the best palette ever
Lila D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
10/10 would really recommend this because first of all really good product!! Smells like peaches!! The colors are really pretty more orange and brown tones which I use as a go to! Also the packaging is supper cute !!
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
lets start with the packaging its so cute its metal and closes securely. when you open it up there's the subtle aroma of sweet peaches. There's nude peaches too sparkling peachy plums all with a nuetral warmish tinge. these shadows are super pigmented and blend-able this is my most used eye shadow pallet
Melisa A.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!!! Absolutely love the color selection and how easy they're to blend!!! Also love the smell and I just absolutely love it so much. I will definitely recommend and buy it again!! It's my absolutely favorite palette.
Jessica O.
Morgantown , WV
I absolutely love this palette and the smell is wonderful just like any other too faced palette. There are 18 different colors in this pallets beautifully packaged. The one downside that I see is some of the colors are not as pigmented as I would have liked. I do not regret buying this palette. Great value for the price
Valerie S.
Hollister, CA
If I had to get rid of all my Too Faced palettes except for this one, I'd be happy. This is everything I want/need. The colors are amazing and they work year round. The quality is unbeatable and the smell is wonderful. Definitely worth the hype
Bailey G.
As if Too Faced needed to give me another reason to love them more than I already do! The Sweet Peach pallete is one of my all time favorite palletes, from the sweet peachy scent to the highly pigmented shades this pallete is always in reach when I'm doing my makeup. My top three shades to incorporate into a look are Bellini, Peach Pit, and Charmed, I'm Sure.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.