BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
When I ordered it, I really didn't think I'll love the colors as much as I love the chocolate version. However, when I started to apply the shadows, it was so pigmented and the colors inside matches one another
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
While the colors are all wonderful and exactly what I needed,this isn't for me.
The smell is absolutely overwhelming. I couldn't get past how strong the artificial peach smell is.
This is not for migraine prone people.
Jani R.
Nampa, ID
Genuinely one of my favorite palettes. There is only one color that I don't enjoy (a dark purple with pink flecks of glitter) but overall I enjoy the slight fragrance of peaches, and the pigmented selection of colors has me reaching for it frequently with a great many different looks to pull off.
Jennifer Arlene S.
Edinburg
I finally got my hands on it! Smells amazing and very well made. I really didn't have any colors like it, it has shimmers and mattes and ranges from a great inner corner shimmer to a beautiful plum and shimmer black. Love it!
Alize M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Let me just say this palette was well worth the headache I had to endure to get this palette!! The shadows are so creamy and well pigmented! I got mines from ulta and definitely will be buying it again!!! The smell makes you wanna goat some peach cobbler!!! I love the fact the palette looks amazing on all skin tones!!
G D.
This palette is overhyped. The colors are nice and the pigmentation is decent. Some people like the peach scent but I think scented eyeshadows are weird and it can be overwhelming. The packaging is cute and doesn't get dirty easily. Mirror is a good size and you can keep it clean by leaving the sticker on it.
Alex Nicole G.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette Such a good universal eyeshadow pallet! I love Too Faced... All their pallets are beautiful and amazing! Pigmented, blend well, vibrant colors, all you'd want in a pallet!
Morgan S.
I Love this pallet!! It can create so many looks one of my favorite is a warm toned look, but there are so many more. I know it is pricey and if you have any similar pallets let me know so I can check them out
Liz T.
I love this palette! The colors are so sweet and it really has a nice fragrance. First time I went to buy it, it was sold out. I purchased this palette either from Sephora or Ulta. I have brown eyes and the colors were perfect. Great palette for spring or summer. Would highly recommend. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Emily S.
I absolutely adore this palette. Has a good collection of mattes and shimmer shades. It is a bit on the pricey side, but the shades are so pigmented it's crazy. Has the potential for so many looks with just the one palette. There is a little bit of fallout when applying. Palette smells good too!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.