BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley w.
Homestead, FL
So.. This is my first Too faced makeup set and I am IN LOVE! The packaging was on point, the smell was to die for and the colors were unimaginable. I even bought a second one just in case this one runs out! I bought this palette and the glow kit. My only issue with this is the shipping from Too faced, it took over 3 weeks to get to me! But totally worth the wait!
joyce y.
university place
i bought this palette around 2 weeks ago and i was sad that i had to pay $49 but i did it anyways. And i totally don't regret it! This has immediately become my favorite palette. 10/10 recommend, i know its expensive but it's worth it! The palette is also pigmented and has a wide range of colors from pink to black!
Kaylee W.
Yates City, IL
Absolutely in love with this palette, I use it on a daily basis ! It smells so good. I highly recommend purchasing this palette, you won't regret it! It is a little pricey for my taste but it was definitely worth it because I've never been happier with a makeup palette ever in my life :)
Ashley P.
This pallet is so amazing I love it i have one my self but I used it all already I bought it at ulta it was like 49.99 around there my eye color is brownish but they turn green sometimes yes I would recommend this product
Davlyn M.
This is my favorite product ever . The colors really bring out my eyes and it's the perfect combo for my skin color too! The shimmer ones and the plain ones are all so beautiful! The price isn't very bad either , which was 49$.Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Jayleene S.
Channelview, TX
I absolutely love this palette! It has been my go-to since I purchased it. You can do so many looks with it, even more than with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar (I still love that one). I use it for daily looks, glam looks and everything in between. I almost hit pan on the shade "Luscious"! I definitely recommend it!
Anne I.
Island Park, NY
My boyfriend bought me this for Christmas and I have been in love with it ever since. I love how sweet the palette smells and the colors are nicely pigmented and the colors blend really well. If you ever have any doubts don't because this is a great purchase.
Jennifer C.
Fontana, CA
Love this palette and the peach scent is just a bonus! All the shades are wearable for every day in my opinion and they blend very well! There are great transition shades as well as for the lid and shades to deepen up the crease. Very versatile! I would totally recommend this palette! In fact, I have! Lol

Aly H.
Statesville, NC
Absolutely love this palette. Very creative colors, I have brown eyes so every color works for me, I am so in love with the smell, the texture, and how long these shadows stay on, I would absolutely recommend this product!
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
I just recently purchased this at Macy's! This palette smells so good! Has everyday colors for everyday looks! Super pigmented and blends so well! The packaging is adorable and I love how too faced always makes tin pan palettes!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.