BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea H.
bristol
This product was advertised as smelling like peaches, and that it does! The colors are super pigmented for easy quick application. The only downside is that the colors don’t last as long as other Too Faced products and can melt and smudge throughout the day. Overall, I’m very pleased with this product.
James Z.
Marshfield
This eyeshadow palette is my favorite palette from too faced. Almost all of the shades are very pigmented, have little fallout, and blend out smoothly on the eyes. There is almost no patchiness and I use it for so so so so many looks! Well worth the price!!
Caitlyn M.
Douds, IA
This is a cute eyeshadow palette! I often use the same shades over and over again, but some days I get adventurous! Easy to use with simple matte and shimmer shades that with great color. It is typically priced for a eyeshadow palette, so don't be shocked!
Evelyn D.
I love the sweet peach palette . It has a great variety of shades ! My favorite shades in this palette are "puree' , peaches 'n cream' and 'white peach'! I also love the fact that this palette really does smell like peaches!  The packaging of this is really pretty too from a light peachy pink, to a hot pink, to a hot peachy orange. I recommend it to anyone .
Jerica R.
Pawtucket, RI
This is one of my ALL time favorite palettes. I am obsessed with the packaging! The shadows are creamy and blend out well. And they smell of peaches!!! The only thing is there aren’t a lot of peachy shades but there are a lot of great shades to work with.
Mallory H.
I love this palate! The smell blows my mind alone. There are so many different color combinations that I have done and also so many that I still want to experiment with and try. The colors blend so well. I cannot wait to try these colors when I have a tan!
Pareesa M.
I love this palette! I was given this as a gift, but consistently use it due to 2 particular shades, peaches 'n cream and luscious. I do like the other shades in this palette, but I have matte shades that are similar and better in quality. I still do like the shimmers in this palette though, and always pull this palette out when I am creating a peachy look. Would recommend!
Skyla P.
Danville, IN
I love this eye shadow pallet! My sister has it and I used her and fell in love. I've only used it a couple times but was super satisfied every time. Great colors that last and don't cake on! Definitely recommend this product and can't wait to get my own!!
Kimmie V.
Dorr
On the comeback launch I was all about having this palette. I was obsessed! Good collection piece, but make sure you love the color scheme. I am a sucker for all things cute and this enraptured me. So I saved my pennies and bought this baby! It was magical! So pretty, smelled so good! Ay first I loved it, but then once the excitement wore off. I realized I was reaching for other palettes. Only a few colors suited my personal taste. It’s doesn’t get as much love, but I still open it and smell it from time to time.
Jessica L.
This is such a great pallet. My friend let me use it for my bachelorette party and I was so impressed with how wonderful it looked. It was wonderful colors and and smelled fabulous. It's a little pricey, but there are so many options it's worth it.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.