BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kelly T.
Carpentersvle, IL
It definitely does smell like peach, the colors are very pretty they are mostly neutrals with pinks and some browns, it gets a little bit hard to blend the shadows, it can almost get messy at times so use a little bit of product so the colors don't get lost within each other. I don't hate it but I wouldn't repurchase.
cece h.
Middletown
This palette is a pretty decent palette. I would say pigmentation is a 8/10, it’s definitely a buildable type of palette. I don’t really have any say for the smell, to me, I smell nothing when I open it. Smells just like a normal palette, so the whole peach smell wasn’t there for me. I would recommend for those looking for an everyday palette, nothing for extravagant looks.
Kahaniyah W.
Huntersville, NC
I love this palette. It smells so good, and it is very pigmented. It looks good on all skin types, and all skin colors. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It's a great price for an amazing item.
Jules V.
Vashon, WA
Nice colors and pigmentation. Smells amazing and fairly blendable. This isn't exactly the chocolate bar palette in terms of quality, but it works well enough. Biggest disappointment for me is the lack of well...peachy colors. There are only a few and the rest are seemingly thrown in just so they can sell the palette for more money. Altogether lovely though. Would recommend.
Belinda S.
Columbia, SC
I was not big on eyeshadow. I was not taught how to "properly" apply shadow. I bought two of these, one for my niece and one for myself. I love this palette! It smells amazing and it is one that I use almost everyday! I would recommend it and it smells amazing! I've had mine for a while and it still smells beautifully!
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
I love how pigmented the colors are and the peach scent. It’s not to overwhelming or strong. It’s better than your average drug store palette and it’s somewhat similar as Colourpop individual eyeshadows. You can pick one up at Sephora or Ulta and it’s a bit expensive. Overall, I would recommend the eyeshadow palette.
Christina G.
Spring, TX
So for one this palette smells so good! Two the colors are all so pretty, and it's easy to create beautiful eye looks with it! The only problem I had with it was I tried to wet my brush and dip it into the shadow and it messed it up a little bit I wanted a really intense pigment but it didn't work like that but oh well.
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
I don't think this smells like peaches, but it's a good sweet smell. The shadows are ok - they have decent pigmentation and blend out. I just don't find myself reaching for this color palette on an everyday basis. Every now and again I want to reach for one of the shimmers but really this is just an ok palette for me.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
This palette is absolutely gorgeous! It's super pigmented and it smells like peaches!!! (Obviously lol) This palette was SOOOO sought after and hard to get my hands on but when I finally did I was glad I nabbed it up because IMO it was definitely worth the hype. To date this is one of my fave palettes from too faced.
Asia S.
West Deptford, NJ
I love this palette it's so pigmented! I think it has good value but it can be pricey. My eye color is brown so I think the colors go well. It has very nice packaging and the smell is sweet. I would recommended this to anyone.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.