BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Zoe H.
South Bend, IN
this palette is amazing. it has lots of great colorful shades, which means that there are thousands of different looks you can do! my only problem with it is that it's not as pigmented as some of the other high-end palettes like the tartelettes or the chocolate bar palette. and as a bonus, the palette smells of peaches!!!
Victoria C.
Longmont, CO
I just got this palette and just love the colors. There our a few that are not super pigmented but for the most part the colors are very nice and pigmented. I purchased my at ulta. Would definitely recommend.
hanna y.
I already loved the too faced chocolate palettes, so when this came out I just had to try it. This is now my number one palette out of the more than 40+ I own. It not only smells yummy, but the colors compliment my NC25 skin tone so nicely. The colors are pigmented and warm, so they don't look chalky on my skin. Love it!
Rachel G.
Maidsville, WV
All I can say is LOVE LOVE LOVE! I was skeptical and it took me a long time to buy this palette.. I have the original chocolate bar and I like it a lot and I went back and forth with buying this but I am so so glad I did! The colors are beautiful and smooth and the smell is amazing. I love it more than the chocolate bar!
Sara G.
I love all of the shades in this pallet because I have really dark eyes and the peachy tones and the purples make them pop. I think that is a pretty good value compared to other brands who over charge. I recommend this to a lot of people because I feel like there are shades in the pallet for all eye colors and skin tones.
jocelyn r.
besides that it smells AMAZINGLY good, the pallet has some nice colors and you are able to create different looks with it. i have brown eyes and the colors look good on me! it last a long time especially when you prime your eyelids!
Ally G.
This is my new favourite eye shadow palette. There is a nice range of colours perfect for any type of look. The shadows are very pigmented and blendable. It also smells amazing! I'm obsessed! It's a bit pricey, but totally worth it.
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
Love this palette. Received it as a gift. It really smells like peaches. I love the colors. They go on very smooth and have full color. This was my first time using Too Faced products. I was very impressed!
Kristy W.
I love this peach palette. Not only does it smell delicious but the array of colors is amazing. You can get so many different looks out of this palette. I found mine at ulta but is also at Sephora. Great palette for any skin color
Maria A.
I bought this palette to start doing my eyeshadow and let me tell you guys , before this palette my skills were not that good . This palette makes eyeshadow 10x easier and it smells so gooood! I would definitely buy it again!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.