BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Macey C.
I absolutely love this palette. It has definetly helped me step out of my comfort zone with makeup. Too Faved never lets us down. I bought this in a whim at Sephora, I regret nothing! I recommend this to anyone who is afraid of venturing into new colors!
Bailey G.
As if Too Faced needed to give me another reason to love them more than I already do! The Sweet Peach pallete is one of my all time favorite palletes, from the sweet peachy scent to the highly pigmented shades this pallete is always in reach when I'm doing my makeup. My top three shades to incorporate into a look are Bellini, Peach Pit, and Charmed, I'm Sure.
Vanessa E.
Stockton, CA
So happy they relaunch this product and extended the line. I couldn't get my hands on this palette the first time around but as soon as they hit Ulta and Sephora stores I rand in there and without a question picked this beauty up. Love the colors super nice range even though it's classified as a peach palette. You can easily create fall looks and spring/summer looks with this which gives you a lot more bang for your buck. The color payoff is great, super blendable, and smooth. If you can get your hands on this.
Jessica O.
Morgantown , WV
I absolutely love this palette and the smell is wonderful just like any other too faced palette. There are 18 different colors in this pallets beautifully packaged. The one downside that I see is some of the colors are not as pigmented as I would have liked. I do not regret buying this palette. Great value for the price
Sofia O.
Chula Vista, CA
Omg! If you don't have this palette, you need to buy it! Since I got this palette, I have been using it non stop! It has amazing colors, great pigmentation, and such a variety of colors. You can make so many eye looks with these eye shadows, whether it's a natural look or a dramatic look! And it smells so delicious like peaches! You need this palette!!!!
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
I did try this at the Sephora and I love it!! The palette smell so good! It is like a peaches!! I decided to buy it, and It is easy to apply on my eyeshadow with brush. The color can do blend and easy. I actually wear this very often!!! I can't stop smell from this palette, and I love it. I strongly recommend it!
Kenzy M.
One of my favorite palettes for every day. You can creat several looks for day or night time and the shadows are very pigmented and easy to blend out. I wish they were a little more creamy and pigmented but they are still great. I have a back up of this one just in case something happens to my other one!
Victoria L.
Clermont, FL
I am obsessed with this palette. All of the shades are so pigmented and gorgeous. They blend extremely well and a lot of the shades really compliment each other. This is my go to palette because I have everything I could need in this one kit! A little pricey, but for a high end product, I get it. I would recommend this to anyone who loves eyeshadow for sure!
Marissa W.
Kokomo, IN
I absolutely love this pallet! Its so pigmented,  and smells delicious! I love all the different tones of the pallet and it makes it great for an everyday look because theres so many different blends you can do!
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
I thought I'd be able to reach more for the palette than I have turned out to. However with the help of a fee tutorials I have been able to come up with some looks to use this palette for. I think this palette is probably better for people with lighter skin tones, but since the lighter shades are buildable it works
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.