BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Lorie R.
Hartsville , TN
Best Too Faced pallet, hands down. Very pigmented, little fall-out. $35 but well worth the money. Smells AMAZING and very long-lasting. Too Faced never disappoints. I would recommend this palette to anyone. Even beginners would do great with this product.
Emily J.
Rensselaer, NY
I received this as a gift from my friend. The palette smells sweet like peaches and the shadows are pigmented and bendable. Some of the colors I haven't used because they do not suit me well but I have seen others use those colors. The glitters are not chunky like the chocolate bar palettes which is a huge improvement.
Amber C.
Calif City, CA
Got this pallet for Christmas and loving it I have dark brown eyes and the colors are amazing very pigmented and loud smells great. I have too faced lip products not eyeshadow but it lives up to its name definitely recommending this to friends !
Katerina B.
The colors are very pigmented and beautiful. They blend beautifully and it is well worth the price. However, the selling point, which is the peach scent and theme, is repulsive. My sense of smell is not good and I can smell the fake peach a mile away. It's nauseating to use. However, I push through it for the lovely quality.
Melanie M.
So pretty and smells just like peaches!! The packaging is gorgeous and super feline the colors are great with such variety! My only real complaint is some colors don't have such great pigmentation or are completely different from what they look like, the teal-ish color comes off more grayish
Delaney W.
Armada, MI
I absolutely LOVE the sweet peach palette. I use it almost every day and I'm able to create so many different types of looks with it. Anyone can definitely find colors that will work with their eye color and look absolutely beautiful!! When I run out of my favorite shadows in the palette I'll definitely be getting another one.
Sara F.
Orient, OH
Love this palette and I honestly reach for it daily. There are a Variety of colors and they're super pigmented. The peach scent isn't overpowering and is refreshing to me. I would definitely buy it again. I can't wait to try the other peach products in this line!
Jelena M.
I use this palette 90% of the time out of my 20+ palettes and I can say that it's my favorite! I love the variety of colors and how easy they blend with each other. You can create so many looks and the smell is absolutely amazing!
Sandra G.
Woodbury,mn
I got this the first time too faced released it, and love it the colors are so pretty and so easy to work with. They last all day, and the smell , oh the smell it's so wonderful. I think it smells better then the chocolate palettes. I'm so glad they brought it back, I've already both two of everything,but a few glosses.
Victoria G.
Out of all of the Too Faced palettes, this is my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of Too Faced in general, I think their quality is going down majorly and they are much too greedy and gimmicky, but this palette has a nice range of colors. Not as peachy as I would have thought (NOT the smell in talking about), but the colors are pretty.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.