BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Brigid Y.
Tupelo, MS
I love this palette. There was a lot of hype leading up to this launch, and I can definitely see why. The pigment and colors in the palette are incredible, and I really enjoy using it for "no makeup" looks as well as full glam! It smells like peaches and I'll definitely purchase more TF products in the future!
Shelly P.
Anaheim
This pallet makes me want peaches every time I wear it! The colors are so beautiful and pigmented. In case your curious yes it tastes like peaches... I have brown eyes and I used ALL the colors in this pallet. I don't always get to do that in all the pallets I get. I think this is my favorite pallet right now.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
This is one of my favorite palettes. I love too faced. The scent is so nice and the colors are perfect. I use all the shades. They ate pigmented, blend so so smooth which is what I love about TF shadows, how they blend.
Sarah H.
Bonney lake, WA
I love these eye shadows! I love the look and even the smell of these shadows! You have to be kind of careful with the tin they are in though. My top broke off. It could be just me. The color selection is great. They blend very well and have nice color pay off. I think they would look good on any eye color.
Megan L.
When I first bought the pallet I was worried that I was going to end up thinking I wasted my money, but after I started to use it I feel in love with it. It's so easy to apply and blend and the colors are absolutely beautiful! I would so recommend buy this pallet, it so worth the money and last quite a while!
Alexia E.
Brooklyn Park
Hi I am a user of the Too faced sweet peach palette, and I think it is a great product so far. I have been using it for about 6 months now and I’m starting to notice compared to other products such as the tarte pallets, that this one is not as pigmented as I thought. But hover it does have a good payoff and there is little to no fallout except for on the palette. I do have to say this smells wonderful and exactly like peaches, and I heard it taste like peaches too...? Sooo I tried a little and I’m not gonna lie, it actually tasted like peaches. 😊 I very much recommend this product and the colors will do you wonders!
Mary B.
Nescopeck, PA
Definitely my favorite palette that I own. All the shades have a gorgeous payoff and the pigment is amazing! You get a ton of colors in the palette for a good price. I also love the light peachy scent that the eyeshadows have. I use these shadows with my Urban Decay eye primer and the colors last me all day!
Alexis N.
Hesperia, CA
LOVE IT SO MUCH! It smells sooooooo good and they blend really well together. I don't think it needs any improvement because I honestly love it. It's long lasting you only need a little bit of product on the brush which is nice! I use it almost everyday! I might use a color from the palette and use some from another! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Lesli L.
Ladson, SC
I waited so long for this pallette, and I absolutely LOVE it! Too faced is my one of my favorite brands and this pallette is just amazing! Ulta was quick with shipping and I even got $14 off of it with platinum points!
Gabby G.
Seattle, WA
I feel like this one alley is highly overrated. Yes it does smell wonderful but the pigments are not impressive and the shadows are not long lasting like many other of the Too Faced pallets are. I was so excited to get my hands on this pallet and needed up returning it because it is not worth the 49$ at all.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.