BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Virginia G.
Winter Garden, FL
This palette isn’t bad, it’s not great. It isn’t super pigmented and I feel like I really have to work to make a look out of it. A lot of the colors just mix together sometimes. I think there are other palettes out there that work better but it really isn’t terrible
Tiffany S.
Henderson, NV
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. The shimmers are smooth, buttery, and BEAUTIFUL. The hybrid shades leave a lot to be desired in my opinion. Be sure to use a good primer as the shimmers could become a little crepe-y on the eyelid. I do wish there was a darker green to complement the shade "Bless Her Heart". The shade "Tempting" could also be a little more pigmented, but overall I can make it work. This palette can be used for daytime and for date nights. For nighttime, I personally need to use shades that are bolder and more pigmented.
Miri T.
This was my go to palette last summer. I was kind of leery because too faces palettes are all over the place when it comes to pigmentation. This works wonderfully and has all the staple colors you’ll need. It does have a peach scent which honestly I got quickly tired of though. I prefer the scent of the chocolate palettes ha ha.
Faith C.
MN
The peach palette is probably one of my favorites from two-faced. I love that they infused it with peach it smells amazing. These eyeshadows blend beautifully and there so creamy. This is a great starter pallet for anybody looking to try out make up because the eyeshadows are so easy to use, I highly recommend this pallet
Ashley K.
This palette is definitely different compared to most palettes in stores. I love the shimmers in it as well as the mattes, but I do wish that there would be a few more mattes. When using this palette, I usually have to reach for more matte shadows, but the actual quality of the shadows are great. If you are looking for a palette to do an entire look with or for something for everyday use, this may not be the palette for you, but if you like bolder colors and do not mind using another palette with this, then you would definitely enjoy!
Basimah A.
This is a great palate and the colors scheme is very nice. If you don’t like scented palates then this might not be for you it does have peach smell but it’s not to overpowering it is very tolerable. The colors are very pigmented and give great payoff. I myself haven’t noticed much fallout these seem to be like their other shadow formulas just a different smell. the lighter colors are hard to get to show if you have darker skin they aren’t as opaque but that not a big deal. Other then that great product to have in your collection.
Anne G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this palette! It is certainly my go too palette. The colors are great and blend nicely. They last all day and I don’t have to worry about using a primer for this palette. It is certainly worth the money and I will continue to purchase when needed.
Laura T.
Saint Peters, MO
The colors blend pretty nicely, and you can make some pretty cool eye looks with it if you’re creative enough. My main concern is how much fallout there is. If you do your foundation before your eyeshadow, stay away because there’s so much fallout— especially with the darker shades. Other than that, the pigment is nice and the colors are all very pretty. I’ve made some pretty glam looks and a lot of every day wearable ones.
Jennifer B.
Marquette Heights
This is another one I have used but wasn't mine. That I would love to have in my make up collection. I love the brand and I love the foundation also. I MUST HAVE THIS BRAND OF MAKE UP!!!!!! I want a lot of the brand name make up. Just can't afford it. If only
Kailee  M.
Boise, ID
I was recommended this palette by someone doing my makeup. I was hesitant because I am a pretty neutral girl and thought I wouldn’t get a lot of use out of it. Sooo happy I picked it up. First of all so fun that it smells like peaches, but it has a great range of neutral shades but also some fun pops of color to experiment with and change up my normal boring routine. Very pigmented, a little goes a long way. I’ve been using this for over a year and it looks barely used. I love the tin packaging as well. Great palette for travel.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.