BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Emily N.
Santa Cruz , CA
This pallet is so perfect! I love all of her beautiful colors and how it smells like peaches😻 my boyfriend got this for me as a gift and I use it all the time! I think one of the things I love most about Too Faced is how you can have a pallet that has endless amounts of looks you can do. Weather you want a smokey pink look, or just some light pink glitter eyeshadow, this is the pallet for it!
Dominique N.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette I have not tried the sweet peach palate, but I love Too Faced Eyeshadows! I am a repeat user and would love to see this win the #influenster #marchmakeupmadness contest!
Emily J.
Rensselaer, NY
I received this as a gift from my friend. The palette smells sweet like peaches and the shadows are pigmented and bendable. Some of the colors I haven't used because they do not suit me well but I have seen others use those colors. The glitters are not chunky like the chocolate bar palettes which is a huge improvement.
Sabrina T.
By far my favorite palette! Too Faced Sweet Peach has hit all the marks on, longevity, pigment, and color selection.  This palette is great for everyday office wear, to a night out look.  The longest I had it on has been 12 hours and nothing moved, nor smudged! The packaging is awesome too, its not big and bulgy.  I would recommended this palette to anyone.  Bonus is the smell!!
Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
Love this Palette! The smell of peaches is quite strong so if your not a fan of scents stay clear of this palette. I've had it a couple of months now and it still a very strong smell. Colors blend nicely and can create endless looks. Some colors are best used by applying with your finger. Other than that it is a great Palette!
Hannah H.
Union, SC
In no way would I ever purchase this palette again. If I am paying for a designer brand palette, I expect it to wow me. This was chalky and faint, and should not cost almost fifty dollars. I don't understand the hype behind this palette and never will. I do not reccomend.
Amber B.
Calif City, CA
Got this pallet for Christmas and loving it I have dark brown eyes and the colors are amazing very pigmented and loud smells great. I have too faced lip products not eyeshadow but it lives up to its name definitely recommending this to friends !
Jelena M.
I use this palette 90% of the time out of my 20+ palettes and I can say that it's my favorite! I love the variety of colors and how easy they blend with each other. You can create so many looks and the smell is absolutely amazing!
Lorie R.
Hartsville , TN
Best Too Faced pallet, hands down. Very pigmented, little fall-out. $35 but well worth the money. Smells AMAZING and very long-lasting. Too Faced never disappoints. I would recommend this palette to anyone. Even beginners would do great with this product.
Taylor P.
Gainesville, FL
First of all, the scent of this palette is amazing. Second of all, the mix of colors in this palette is actually really great and can create a variety of looks. The mattes aren't patchy and the shimmers actually shine, and I dont find any of the colors to be too powdery. They blend well, and help me create flawless eye looks.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.