BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
Absolutely in love with this palette. I don't mind the smell at all, in fact, I quite enjoy it. Some of the shadows are a bit powdery and have quite a bit of fall out but i can look past that. The purples in the palette aren't very good but most arent by too faced.. other than that I really love the palette and use it quite often!
Maddi m.
Manson, WA
This is my actual favorite palette i have ever had in my entire makeup life! I use this product almost everyday! That palette is a little pricy but the eyeshadows are creamy and highly pigmented! I would recommend to all friends and family, and will be purchasing it again!💕
Jamie H.
Tinton Falls, NJ
A user friendly neutral palette with a few pops of color. This palette has everything you need to create a variety of looks and is great for travel. There's so much variety here it can be used year round. I find the shadows very blendable. The peach scent is strong but I think it's fun. Some might be sensative to the fragrance.
Jocelyn A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
The too faced sweet peach palette is one of my favorites. It is pricey but it worth it trust me on that. I would buy it again. The pigmentation is great also its long lasting, it doesn't crease or anything. Also let me not forget about the smell. I will definitely recommend it to others just because its that great of a product!
Luisa B.
Siloam Springs, AR
I love this pallete the colors are pigminted. I love how it actuly smells like peach's. I love how it has a lot of matte colors because I like to use matte colors alot. If your thinking about buying I think you should go ahead and just get it. I also love the packaging. 🍑🍑🍑
Citlalli S.
Corsicana, TX
THIS LEGIT SMELLS LIKE PEACHES. It's so pigmented and the shades are so pretty ✨ I've had this for months and I love using it. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it ! My first time using this palette and I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS palette to anyone 🍑✨🍑
Shubam S.
This is one of my all time favorite palettes in my collection! I use it almost everyday because it smells so amazing and the quality is great! The shadows blend really easily and you can go in with a light hand for more subtle looks or really pack your brush for more pigmented looks. I also have the chocolate bar, and I love both!
Mckayla L.
Pikeville, KY
I love this palette! It has such a good selection of shades and the scent is AMAZING! I'm so glad I purchased this product. The only thing that I wish this product included that it doesn't is a brush. I like that my Naked palettes include a brush also. The shadows last a while for me and are super pigmented. They are also easy to blend. Would definitely recommend this palette to friends!
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
This could give the urban decay pallets a run for their money. This is so easy to use and so much fun. I really like the soft peach smell to it. The colors are pigmented and easy to blend. This is great if you're going for a softer sweet look. You can also create a soft smoky going out look too. It is defiantly worth the money.
Kristi R.
Diamond bar , CA
I received this palette as a gift for my birthday. I first fell in love with this palette because of the peachy smell that the pallete itself has! It's awsome! Not to mention, the shades are gorgeous. I love all the colors that the palette has to offer, nudes, pinks, and some dark purples. Also, the eyeshadow is very pigmented!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.