BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Elsa B.
By far my favorite palette out of all the palettes that I own. It's super creamy and pigmented. Beautiful colors that I can make so many looks with. It's my go to palette. My every day palette! I love it!
Taylor L.
San Antonio , TX
This pallet is very pigmented. Aside from the amazing smell, I really like how the colors of this pallet help enhance peoples color of eyes. This pallet is really great because you can either do something really fun and cute or something really dark and sexy and I think that's really important to have in a pallet.
Lauren M.
Carmel, IN
Obsessed. The colors are so widely ranged that there are a ton of looks you could do with this palette. I love the warm tones and even the lighter shades have lots of pigment. It smells heavenly but even if scents bother you they completely fade once it's applied.
Ashley S.
LOVE this palette! You can create SO MANY DIFFERENT LOOKS with these colors! The shadows are richly pigmented, very smooth and buttery, and blend like a dream. And the smell is just an added bonus. Sometimes I like to pull this one out just to smell it, even if I'm not using these shadows on that particular day haha
Shasta Jane R.
Oceanside
This product smells good but is not what it is hyped up to be. There are pretty colors to choose from but are not pigmented what so ever and reminds me of a cheap dollar store eyeshadow. It is too overpriced especially because it doesn’t work well.  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Kiera E.
Chicago
they are  really pretty colors for evrey season on the year is my first time user that has use this product on the past  the thig that makes this palets diffrent  is the smell there really fast to apply and ther really strong colors yes i would buy this product again this is just a small review
Donna M.
Saint Louis, MO
1. IT SMELLS LIKE PEACHES!!!!! I mean come on how can you not be happy when you open this thing up. 2. The pigment is out of this world! I am fairly darker skinned and these shades just make my eyes pop and 3. ITS TOO FACED!!! I love just about all of their palettes, I haven't ran across one that I haven't liked yet
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
I love my peach palette! I received this as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend. He purchased it at the famous Sephora store! I love the pigmented colors. I know everyone says palettes have pigmented colors but these colors are seriously pigmented and they're nice for an everyday look to dramatic night out. Love it !
Kristina W.
lowell
The colors in this palette are so pigmented and bring out a nice color to your eyes. You can chose if you want a bright pink color, or even a little darker color. It's very easy to apply. I don't own it myself, but my friend has it and I've used it a lot of times. If I could, I would definitely buy this for myself.
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
I love this palette so much. The smell is amazing and they blend very well. I just wish there were more peachy shade in it. Instead there are more plum shades than anything but I do create very nice looks with this palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.