BY TOO FACED #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Iris R.
New Haven, CT
When it comes to eyeshadow pallets you can never have enough, right?! I have so many BUT this peach pallet is my #1. I can create so many diffferent looks using this one pallet. From matte to shimmer and glitter you really do have it all in this one pallet. Even day to evening looks and winter to summer. This pallet was worth every penny! Oh, and it smells amazing too! Just like a fresh picked peach!
Brooklyn B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my absolute holy grail eye shadow palette! I love the array of colors and also of course how it smells like peaches!! I think it would be a great palette for beginners as this was one of my first eyeshadow palettes when I was just starting to get into makeup and I still use it on a weekly basis even though I have a million others!!
Sarah L.
Foley, AL
One of my top of favorite pallets. These colors can go from fall to summer. They're super bendable, great pigmentation and they smell AMAZINGGG! The only thing I don't like is that it does have a lot of kick back:/ but I overlook that. Great pallet. Grab it if you can!!!!!
Leafie G.
Charlotte, NC
This eyeshadow palette smells absolutely amazing! It is pigmented on deeper skin-tones and it provides beautiful warm looks on the eyes. This is my ideal of a neutral everyday palette and is definitely my favorite Too Faced palette. It has the perfect transition colors with a variety of lid colors to suit your style. Would highly recommend.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
This Das my first Too Faced Palette and I still am min love with it. The colors are right up my alley, Silky soft, pigmented, very blendable. I love that it smells like peaches. I still teach for this on a regular basis, mixing with colors from kidney palettes a lot of times
Courtney C.
Portland, ME
You've probably already seen this but I'll say it again for the people in the back. This pallet is flat out amazing. It smells like peaches, it looks like everything to do with peaches, and if you get fallout in your mouth it even tastes like peaches. The pigments are amazing, the texture is amazing, and you can find a look for any occasion in this pallet. And all the products are cruelty free.
Nikki K.
Somerset, KY
I love this palette! It smells so delicious and the color story is so "peachy" and beautiful! Definitely a Hazel eyed girls dream palette! Pigmentation is amazing and they blend so effortlessly! I highlighy recommend this palette! It's definitely worth the hype!
Kylie L.
The Colony, TX
Oh, the ever popular, ever sought after Peach Palette. While I am typically not a bandwagon sort of girl, there was no way I could resist this one. Let's start with the smell! Wow! I'm obsessed with the fact that A make up product can appeal to so many senses. The colors are fantastic. They blend well and are long wearing. A must have!!
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
This palette is amazing! It's very highly pigmented and very very easy to blend the colors together. It has a lot of light colors so it's perfect for the spring time approaching. There is a perfect balance of mattes and shimmers. The smell of the peach is present the second you open the palette every time and it's amazing! I recomento this palette.
Sierra Q.
Justin, TX
I loved this pallet so much because it has so many shades. I bought it at ulta that's near me. It's lasted so long and very pigmented. I have blue eyes and I found great looks. I recommend it to anyone with any eye color!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.