BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

facebylayne C.
Nashville
Such a classic palette for that trendy peach look, but it's also very versatile! I've been able to do earthy smoky eyes, natural lighter eyes, and even some cool mixes with the greens and purples. Don't let the peach title scare you, this palette can do a lot of things!
Taylour B.
Paragould, AR
Love love love this pallet very pigmented and blends well with my blue eyes very affordable and last a long time have had this pallet over four months and still looks like I haven’t used into it would definitely recommend to anyone because too face products is the best
Christine G.
Davenport, IA
I use this palette every day with my Peach Perfect foundation from Too Faced, and let me just say the peach scent puts me in the best mood when I'm in a rush in the morning. The colors are also gorgeous! They last all day. Too Faced has truly done it again. <3
Jully M.
New Castle, DE
My favorite pallete ever! I’m so in love with the colors, you may play with them as you want and make mostly everything, starting with a natural daytime makeup and ending up with super dark eyes to rock the night. And of course it smells like heaven! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
One of my favorite palettes of all time! The scent is dreamy and the colors are nicely pigmented. Don’t be fooled by knockoffs- this palette is the real deal. I rotate through my palettes often and I come back to the sweet peach so many times! Always a favorite
Alia B.
Spring, TX
I love Too Faced eyeshadows. This pallet is perfect for any eye color. They are smooth vivid colors. I use this pallet almost every day . You can wear for day or night. I purchased another pallet for my sister Christmas present and I know she will love it! Worth it!
Miri T.
This was my go to palette last summer. I was kind of leery because too faces palettes are all over the place when it comes to pigmentation. This works wonderfully and has all the staple colors you’ll need. It does have a peach scent which honestly I got quickly tired of though. I prefer the scent of the chocolate palettes ha ha.
Meagan O.
Havelock
Okay!! Where to start with this palette!!.. I absolutely LOVE it! Great pigmentation, great color selection, you can create so many looks from natural to dramatic! Ever since I got this palette I honestly haven’t even used much else. This is my go to, I will never be without this gem!! Also I just have to say it smells phenomenal as well which is always a plus. 100% LOVE and would HIGHLY recommend!
Virginia G.
Winter Garden, FL
This palette isn’t bad, it’s not great. It isn’t super pigmented and I feel like I really have to work to make a look out of it. A lot of the colors just mix together sometimes. I think there are other palettes out there that work better but it really isn’t terrible
Tiffany S.
Henderson, NV
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. The shimmers are smooth, buttery, and BEAUTIFUL. The hybrid shades leave a lot to be desired in my opinion. Be sure to use a good primer as the shimmers could become a little crepe-y on the eyelid. I do wish there was a darker green to complement the shade "Bless Her Heart". The shade "Tempting" could also be a little more pigmented, but overall I can make it work. This palette can be used for daytime and for date nights. For nighttime, I personally need to use shades that are bolder and more pigmented.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.