BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Melinda A.
Stockton, CA
I love this pallet! It smells amazing and the colors are so pretty!! I want every collection ! The only thing is the saturation of the powder. I feel it's not as sharp as the colors look and it doesn't last as long as others, even with a good primer. But I love this.. so I will keep trying!! It's also really cute! The packaging is adorable!
Alysha K.
San Jose, CA
This is definitely my favorite too faced palette! The smell is amazing. I love the peach theme of it, it's supposed to represent all of a peach, the pit, the skin, etc. The idea is so creative, not to mention the shadows are pretty pigmented and blendable. You can make a variety of beautiful looks with this. My favorite shade is Bellini !
Betsy M.
Turbotville, PA
So I was glad when I had finally bought this palette. I have green eyes and to me, it has shades that go so well with my eyes. I bought it online from Ulta! Definitely gonna use this palette up! I would so buy again. It smells beautiful and the shades are to die for!
Brooklyn B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my absolute holy grail eye shadow palette! I love the array of colors and also of course how it smells like peaches!! I think it would be a great palette for beginners as this was one of my first eyeshadow palettes when I was just starting to get into makeup and I still use it on a weekly basis even though I have a million others!!
corry p.
Valley stream, NY
I absolutely love the peach palette. The colors are amazing it smells like a fresh peach and I love that there's not too much Shimmer because I'm in my fifties and Shimmer shows your lines more than a mat. I find that it can stay on all day. And for the nighttime you just to put a little more darker color in the crease and you're good to go
Stefanie M.
The smell of this is absolutely amazing. I can smell the sweet peach scent before I even open the pallete. The colors are super pigmented and the names of each color is cute and creative. The packaging is super cute and colorful as well. I would definitely recommend this pallete to any girl out there who loves makeup. There's many looks you can create with this.
Bewitching M.
First off this smells amazing! But it isn't too overbearing where it will bother sensitive skin, it's a subtle scent. The pigmentation is great and there isn't a ton of fall out if you use the right brushes. Definitely one of the better palettes out there right now!
Vanessa H.
Fort Riley , KS
This is such a fun palette, the color selection is so cute and peachy. The eyeshadows blend wonderfully. It smells like peach candy. I have nothing bad to say about this palette it is so fun for peachy looks. The packaging is cute it mimics the chocolate bar palette packaging. I love that it looks like it belongs in the chocolate bar family but it's peach. Soooo fun. I highly recommend this palette.
Haley B.
Gadsden
The sweet peach palette is my favorite palette ! These eye shadows blend like a dream !! Too faced eye shadows are probably the best eye shadows ever ! They have really good pigmentation to them and everything ! And it smells like peaches ! I would recommend this to everyone because you can use all this eyeshadows even for natural looks !
Iris R.
New Haven, CT
When it comes to eyeshadow pallets you can never have enough, right?! I have so many BUT this peach pallet is my #1. I can create so many diffferent looks using this one pallet. From matte to shimmer and glitter you really do have it all in this one pallet. Even day to evening looks and winter to summer. This pallet was worth every penny! Oh, and it smells amazing too! Just like a fresh picked peach!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.