BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Sara F.
Orient, OH
Love this palette and I honestly reach for it daily. There are a Variety of colors and they're super pigmented. The peach scent isn't overpowering and is refreshing to me. I would definitely buy it again. I can't wait to try the other peach products in this line!
Amber B.
Calif City, CA
Got this pallet for Christmas and loving it I have dark brown eyes and the colors are amazing very pigmented and loud smells great. I have too faced lip products not eyeshadow but it lives up to its name definitely recommending this to friends !
Sandra G.
Woodbury,mn
I got this the first time too faced released it, and love it the colors are so pretty and so easy to work with. They last all day, and the smell , oh the smell it's so wonderful. I think it smells better then the chocolate palettes. I'm so glad they brought it back, I've already both two of everything,but a few glosses.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
The pigmentation is not great, but you're not really buying it for the pigmentation. You're buying it for the brand and the aesthetic. It smells fantastic, which I understand should not be the reason for buying a palette but still haha.
Marissa W.
Bowling green , KY
This palette is gorgeous. The packaging is so beautiful and I love that it has a magnetic clasp. The smell just put me in a good mood! This is currently my go to palette. The mattes in this palette can be a tad chalky but they do blend well! I would buy this palette again.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
I am so in love with this palette! I looked everywhere for this palette when it first came out. I am so glad it as released again. Smells good and blends well. This will be my go to during the spring/summer. So glad it is permanent!
Kiki C.
San Francisco
This is the palette I’ve been wanting for years! There are warm and cooler tones of peach, brown, highlighters and even some reddish ones. Good pigmenting and little fall out. Blends nicely and I can shift to similar but more dramatic tones for evening. Bonus: no sparkly or frosted colors mean I can get a more youthful look.
Hannah H.
Union, SC
In no way would I ever purchase this palette again. If I am paying for a designer brand palette, I expect it to wow me. This was chalky and faint, and should not cost almost fifty dollars. I don't understand the hype behind this palette and never will. I do not reccomend.
Kyndall C.
Philippi, WV
I really like this palette. The colors are very unique, but work well together. I use this product almost every day. The palette smells like peaches, which I do not mind, I actually like. But if you are sensitive with smells I would suggest straying away from this palette.
Dominique N.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette I have not tried the sweet peach palate, but I love Too Faced Eyeshadows! I am a repeat user and would love to see this win the #influenster #marchmakeupmadness contest!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.