BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Luisa B.
Siloam Springs, AR
I love this pallete the colors are pigminted. I love how it actuly smells like peach's. I love how it has a lot of matte colors because I like to use matte colors alot. If your thinking about buying I think you should go ahead and just get it. I also love the packaging. ūüćĎūüćĎūüćĎ
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
So pretty and blendable. I wasn't sure I would like the colors but I do use this palette quite often. Very pigmented (most colors anyways). I am not a big fan of the smell thought but thats not a huge deal. Overall I do recommend this palette.
Grayson C.
Camby, IN
This is a very good eyeshadow palette. All the colors are richly pigmented and blendable. However, if you do not love warm shadows then this is not the palette for you. There really aren't any neutral shades, and definitely no cool tones.
Jocelyn A.
Cambria heights
The too faced sweet peach palette is one of my favorites. It is pricey but it worth it trust me on that. I would buy it again. The pigmentation is great also its long lasting, it doesn't crease or anything. Also let me not forget about the smell. I will definitely recommend it to others just because its that great of a product!
Hannah B.
Columbus ohio
I am a palette junkie and I was so excited to get this. It is not bad there are several shades in the palette that I really like but some of them we're a let down. The darker shades we're inconsistent when it comes to pigmentation - and some I did wish there we're more Matte shades. Over all I like this palette and still use it
Beth B.
The colors are great, it smells amazing and as always the packaging is adorable. Although there are knock offs available for this I feel the original is worth the money.

They give you a lot of color choices to create numerous looks. It smells like peach jelly rings and the shadows are super buttery. I highly recommend the palette!
Roxana T.
Berkeley, CA
I love TooFaced for making this not limited. I love this palette so much I got two of them! It's so amazing and have been my go to palette for 2017 literally this very well with the rest the sweet peach line. I love pairing it with sweet bellini blush from too faced as well! I love everything about this palette from the colors to how it smells!!! My boyfriend smells it every time I use it hahaha gotta love it and highly recommend it! You won't regret it!
Kristi R.
Diamond Bar, CA
I received this palette as a gift for my birthday. I first fell in love with this palette because of the peachy smell that the pallete itself has! It's awsome! Not to mention, the shades are gorgeous. I love all the colors that the palette has to offer, nudes, pinks, and some dark purples. Also, the eyeshadow is very pigmented!
Zainab A.
First of all ,I would like the look of the eyeshadow colors because they are kind of like nude colors that I would use during the day and I would love to have it because I am not that type of person who likes shiny colors , I want something new and natural. And this palette really impressed me on what I needed for my makeup
Nichole V.
I was so excited when Too Faced came out with this pallet. The color range is gorgeous and the packaging is super cute. And like all other Too Faced pallets, it smells amazing. The shadows and pigmented and easy to blend. I'm able to create a lot of wearable looks using this pallet. It is definitely a must have for makeup lovers!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.