BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Nehal P.
Skokie , IL
first thing it smells amazing I wish I could eat it . The palette is very pigmented for the most part. However there are few which need a little bit of work. They do have some fallout so I would by my eyes 1st and yes they are easy to bland although it is a little on the prices side but worth the money.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
What isn't amazing about this palette? The packaging and container is gorgeous, it smells amazing, the colors are very versatile and they blend together super easy. You can easily get a smokey eye for a night out or everyday glam looks. I use mine all the time and have yet to hit a pan. I purchased when it launched in December 2016.
Mckayla B.
I love this palette. It smells like peaches and it smells really good. I love all of the different colors. Also I really like all of there other products. I use this palette a lot I have gone through one already and I'm on my second one.
Carolina R.
Cordele, GA
The pallette had amazing colors in it. The right amount of shimmers and mattes. It was very pigmited and long lasting. But the packaging I did not like. When I received mine the top had came off of it. Other than that it's a nice buy.
Shubam S.
This is one of my all time favorite palettes in my collection! I use it almost everyday because it smells so amazing and the quality is great! The shadows blend really easily and you can go in with a light hand for more subtle looks or really pack your brush for more pigmented looks. I also have the chocolate bar, and I love both!
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
Absolutely in love with this palette. I don't mind the smell at all, in fact, I quite enjoy it. Some of the shadows are a bit powdery and have quite a bit of fall out but i can look past that. The purples in the palette aren't very good but most arent by too faced.. other than that I really love the palette and use it quite often!
Rebecca C.
The smell alone is enough to make you fall in love with this pallet. The colors are stunning. My only complaint is that I wish it held more peachy colors to be true to the name. But overall the shadows are pigmented and look great on
Brooke S.
I'm in love with this product! The shades offer the ability to create a variety of looks! It stays put and keeps its shine. The value is good and worth every penny! So easy to use!! I would recommend to amateurs and professionals!! On top of all that, it smells like peaches!!
Victoria P.
Anderson, SC
I got this palette for Christmas this year.. it is sooooo beautiful!! I had never got to swatch it before and so when I tried it i was amazed at how beautiful the colors and pigmentation is plus it smells like amazing peach sweet tea lol.
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
Obsessed is an understatement. I have so many eyeshadows and I reach for this one the most. Usually toofaced doesn't have enough colors that I love but this one has it all. I have blue eyes so some of the colors aren't for me but I try to use them all because I'm so in love with the formula and the colors! 10/10 would recommend.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.