BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Keara T.
Brunswick, ME
My all time favorite palette! I'm a makeup junkie and have tons of palettes to chose from, but I find myself reaching for this daily! The colors are pigmented, they complement my skin and eyes. I would recommend to anyone, but especially those with fair skin and blue eyes. And it smells amazing!
Jessica M.
Pearl City, HI
I would not recommend this palette at all. The pigmentation of the eye shadows are very light. I can barely see any color when I try to apply them. Although this may be true, the palette is true to its smell and the appearance of the colors are quite nice in the palette. The packaging is adorable.
Tyler J.
This is the palette that I use for work. There's a million different looks you can create and the colors are friendly enough for any and all skin tones. You can use a little for a subtle look or a lot to be dramatic. Either way, this is definitely a favorite!
Stephanie D.
Hickory
The pigmentation is GREAT and they're pretty blendable but it's not my go to palette. I find myself reaching for others and have to make myself use this one since there's only a few shades i actually use. Once I do use it though, it looks nice and it stays pretty well if I use a setting spray
If I run out I probably wouldn't buy it again though
Mckayla B.
I love this palette. It smells like peaches and it smells really good. I love all of the different colors. Also I really like all of there other products. I use this palette a lot I have gone through one already and I'm on my second one.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I remember hunting this palette down when it released, it was sold out everywhere and I found the very last one on display at Ulta and grabbed it like it was going to run off!

Anyway, I was a big fan of the Original Chocolate Bar palette which is why I was so determined on getting this (supposed) limited edition palette.

If you weren't able to get it when it first released , Too Faced is releasing a full Sweet Peach line in December!

A few things though, obviously the most popular selling point was the peach scent! it is definitely a neutral palette with a couple pops of peach eyeshadows. I wish they put more peach shades if I had it my way, but the shadows performed really well. They were pigmented, easy to blend and they worked beautifully with the other shadows in the palette.

I used this on my wedding day and I couldn't be more pleased. It was a sunny day and it stayed on, didn't crease or budge. It was vibrant from day to night!

Highly recommend this!
Kennedi F.
Smiths Sta, AL
This eyeshadow palette is stunning girl!! There’s endless looks to make with the shade range and the smell is to die for. There’s no fall out and occasionally when there’s a bit just get a big fluffy brush and wipe it away.
Victoria P.
Halifax, MA
Let me just start off with if this was actually a peach I'd eat it because ladies and gentlemen this pallette smells delicious!! The pigmentation  in this pallet is absolutely amazing it's very easy to apply and very easy to blend out and together! Not only that but the colors are stunning and there's a variety of which for me I love!
Chatsuda E.
18 shades of neutral, peach, pink, bronze and pops of purples! This palette is so pretty. This can be your every day eyeshadow or night out. The pigmentation is awesome. It's so easy to blend. The package is so adorable! I love this palette!! ❤️ Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Shubam S.
This is one of my all time favorite palettes in my collection! I use it almost everyday because it smells so amazing and the quality is great! The shadows blend really easily and you can go in with a light hand for more subtle looks or really pack your brush for more pigmented looks. I also have the chocolate bar, and I love both!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.