BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Lizbeth G.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to palette . I love every single thing about it. All the colors are pigmented and creamy . They all blend nicely , they smell wonderful , the packaging is beauty full and sturdy . I would totally buy again since im a aspiring mua !
zwy m.
San Francisco
This pallete has the most amazing smell ever! Once you buy it, it has the smell of peaches and sweets on the box before you even open it up. Colors are really easy to blend out! In this pallete, if you love light-medium pink tones, this is the perfect pallete
Nehal P.
Skokie , IL
first thing it smells amazing I wish I could eat it . The palette is very pigmented for the most part. However there are few which need a little bit of work. They do have some fallout so I would by my eyes 1st and yes they are easy to bland although it is a little on the prices side but worth the money.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
What isn't amazing about this palette? The packaging and container is gorgeous, it smells amazing, the colors are very versatile and they blend together super easy. You can easily get a smokey eye for a night out or everyday glam looks. I use mine all the time and have yet to hit a pan. I purchased when it launched in December 2016.
Cortney D.
Norfolk, VA
used the Sweet Peach Palette for this look and I honestly love it! It smells so yummy and is so pigmented! I think the value for this palette is good for the quality you get! I got this online and it was shipped pretty quick! I would definitely recommend it :-)
Mckayla B.
I love this palette. It smells like peaches and it smells really good. I love all of the different colors. Also I really like all of there other products. I use this palette a lot I have gone through one already and I'm on my second one.
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
I use this pallet on the daily, and it's my go to!! Let me just tell you about how good it smellsss!!! The only problem I have with this product is the eyeshadows aren't as blend able as they're past eyeshadows in my opinion!! But I can overlook that because of the beautiful shades!!!!
Tyler J.
This is the palette that I use for work. There's a million different looks you can create and the colors are friendly enough for any and all skin tones. You can use a little for a subtle look or a lot to be dramatic. Either way, this is definitely a favorite!
Jessica M.
Pearl City, HI
I would not recommend this palette at all. The pigmentation of the eye shadows are very light. I can barely see any color when I try to apply them. Although this may be true, the palette is true to its smell and the appearance of the colors are quite nice in the palette. The packaging is adorable.
Victoria P.
Halifax, MA
Let me just start off with if this was actually a peach I'd eat it because ladies and gentlemen this pallette smells delicious!! The pigmentation  in this pallet is absolutely amazing it's very easy to apply and very easy to blend out and together! Not only that but the colors are stunning and there's a variety of which for me I love!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.