BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
This palette was my first high end purchase-colors are highly pigmented and very easy to blend. I use this palette pretty much everyday. Live the warm tones but it also gives you a few deeper colors to play with and smoke out the eyes for a night on the town. The smell is TO DIE live this entire collection actually !! Highly recommend
Jessica L.
Warwickshire , Warwick
I'm in love with this eyeshadow palette! I Prefer it to the chocolate bar palette, the peach palette gives of a sweet peach smell and has 18 creamy eye shadows to use that are all so pretty for a night out or a casual morning look x

I recommend this anyone! With loads of easy styles you can create yourself, good for beginners or pros.
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
Obsessed is an understatement. I have so many eyeshadows and I reach for this one the most. Usually toofaced doesn't have enough colors that I love but this one has it all. I have blue eyes so some of the colors aren't for me but I try to use them all because I'm so in love with the formula and the colors! 10/10 would recommend.
Nichole V.
I was so excited when Too Faced came out with this pallet. The color range is gorgeous and the packaging is super cute. And like all other Too Faced pallets, it smells amazing. The shadows and pigmented and easy to blend. I'm able to create a lot of wearable looks using this pallet. It is definitely a must have for makeup lovers!
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
Absolutely in love with this palette. I don't mind the smell at all, in fact, I quite enjoy it. Some of the shadows are a bit powdery and have quite a bit of fall out but i can look past that. The purples in the palette aren't very good but most arent by too faced.. other than that I really love the palette and use it quite often!
Mckayla L.
Pikeville , KY
I love this palette! It has such a good selection of shades and the scent is AMAZING! I'm so glad I purchased this product. The only thing that I wish this product included that it doesn't is a brush. I like that my Naked palettes include a brush also. The shadows last a while for me and are super pigmented. They are also easy to blend. Would definitely recommend this palette to friends!
Brooke S.
I'm in love with this product! The shades offer the ability to create a variety of looks! It stays put and keeps its shine. The value is good and worth every penny! So easy to use!! I would recommend to amateurs and professionals!! On top of all that, it smells like peaches!!
Beth B.
The colors are great, it smells amazing and as always the packaging is adorable. Although there are knock offs available for this I feel the original is worth the money.

They give you a lot of color choices to create numerous looks. It smells like peach jelly rings and the shadows are super buttery. I highly recommend the palette!
Megan G.
Los Angeles CA
I absolutely love this palate it has so much pigment and very little fall out no creasage and lasts me around 15 hours a little pricey but I like to use warm tones to complete my hazel eyes I would 100% buy this again any day I would recommend this to anyone pro and beginners this pallet smells so good this is a phenomenal product
Kristi R.
Diamond Bar, CA
I received this palette as a gift for my birthday. I first fell in love with this palette because of the peachy smell that the pallete itself has! It's awsome! Not to mention, the shades are gorgeous. I love all the colors that the palette has to offer, nudes, pinks, and some dark purples. Also, the eyeshadow is very pigmented!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.