BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Oh how I wanted to LOVE this palette!! I was so excited for this beauty but unfortunately for me, the allergic reaction was so bad on my eyes. Not sure of it was the fragrance because I own all the Chocolate Bar palettes and the Bon Bons one and have had no issues. This one for some reason caused my eyes to sweep almost shut and a bad rash.
Ana L.
I purchased this palette because I'm really into WARM shades. I really like all the matte shades they blend beautifully. The shimmer shades that are semi-matte with glitter, don't blend so well. The palette smells just like peaches! It is very beautiful but I just find myself reaching more for my modern renaissance rather than this palette.
Ashley E.
Florida
Love this pallete! It was a gift from my mom and definitely made me smile. The packaging was so cute too! I use this product almost everyday since the colors are versitile and you can do darker looks or sweet "peach" looks. I would recommend this to my best friend.
Rose E.
One of my favorite palettes not only because it smells like peaches but the colors are beautiful. You can do so many different looks with this palette. Colors are pigmented and easy to blend. I got this as a birthday present but I would have definitely purchase it.
Leica L.
Raleigh
This is one of my everyday palettes and I like this more than the chocolate bar. I don't like the purples and the random green. They just don't perform well. I wish the palette didn't have both cobbler and caramelized because I can't tell the difference. I use all the other colors almost everyday and Bellini is my favorite shimmer eyeshadow.
Sarah L.
Foley, AL
One of my top of favorite pallets. These colors can go from fall to summer. They're super bendable, great pigmentation and they smell AMAZINGGG! The only thing I don't like is that it does have a lot of kick back:/ but I overlook that. Great pallet. Grab it if you can!!!!!
Alysha K.
San Jose, CA
This is definitely my favorite too faced palette! The smell is amazing. I love the peach theme of it, it's supposed to represent all of a peach, the pit, the skin, etc. The idea is so creative, not to mention the shadows are pretty pigmented and blendable. You can make a variety of beautiful looks with this. My favorite shade is Bellini !
Vanessa H.
Fort Riley , KS
This is such a fun palette, the color selection is so cute and peachy. The eyeshadows blend wonderfully. It smells like peach candy. I have nothing bad to say about this palette it is so fun for peachy looks. The packaging is cute it mimics the chocolate bar palette packaging. I love that it looks like it belongs in the chocolate bar family but it's peach. Soooo fun. I highly recommend this palette.
Stefanie M.
The smell of this is absolutely amazing. I can smell the sweet peach scent before I even open the pallete. The colors are super pigmented and the names of each color is cute and creative. The packaging is super cute and colorful as well. I would definitely recommend this pallete to any girl out there who loves makeup. There's many looks you can create with this.
Alaina W.
This is an amazing product !!! The smell is amazing and the pigment is spot on!!! It's easily blendable and super neutral and good colors from an everyday look to a bold smokey eye! It has everything! I definitely recomend it!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.