BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Norah T.
Levittown, NY
A very versatile palette! You can do a neutral everyday look as well as an evening look! You have endless possibilities with this palette! It also has a nice Peach smell to it, though sometimes I find it a bit overpowering but that's usually when I'm hungry haha. I definitely recommend this palette for anyone looking for something versatile!
Elaine E.
Raleigh, NC
Love love love this warm palette! Perfect with spring coming up, Ive already played with different looks. These swarm colors can be combined to create dozens of looks and has quickly become a staple in my drawer!
One draw back, a little powdery on the mattes but I'll work with it!
Sarah L.
Foley, AL
One of my top of favorite pallets. These colors can go from fall to summer. They're super bendable, great pigmentation and they smell AMAZINGGG! The only thing I don't like is that it does have a lot of kick back:/ but I overlook that. Great pallet. Grab it if you can!!!!!
Melinda A.
Stockton, CA
I love this pallet! It smells amazing and the colors are so pretty!! I want every collection ! The only thing is the saturation of the powder. I feel it's not as sharp as the colors look and it doesn't last as long as others, even with a good primer. But I love this.. so I will keep trying!! It's also really cute! The packaging is adorable!
Crystal B.
Wethersfield, CT
This is a beautiful pallet all the colors swatch so smoothly An such amazing pigment in each. Not only are the colors gorgeous but the smell is so awesome An fresh. More of a summery pallet but definitely be worn all year round. The price is fair an I would 100 % buy this product again
Brooklyn B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my absolute holy grail eye shadow palette! I love the array of colors and also of course how it smells like peaches!! I think it would be a great palette for beginners as this was one of my first eyeshadow palettes when I was just starting to get into makeup and I still use it on a weekly basis even though I have a million others!!
Kelley L.
Davenport, FL
After pining over this palette for months I was finally able to purchase it with the relaunch. Needless to say when it arrived it was shattered. Upon the arrival of a replacement I can happily say this eyeshadow palette is amazing. The color payoff is excellent and the shadows blend beautifully.
Betsy M.
Turbotville , PA
So I was glad when I had finally bought this palette. I have green eyes and to me, it has shades that go so well with my eyes. I bought it online from Ulta! Definitely gonna use this palette up! I would so buy again. It smells beautiful and the shades are to die for!
Brooke H.
Six Mile Run, PA
I am absolutely in love with this palette! The pigmentation is great, and they do not fade throughout the day. The packaging is beautiful and the scent is fantastic! However the smell can be quite powerful, so if you are sensitive to smells be aware of that. The only thing I wish we're different or more peach shades and matte shades, but I'm still obsessed. Worth the hype in my opinion!
Lexi M.
Big Stone Gap
Very pigmented, easy to blend. 10/10 !!! You can buy it at Ulta and Sephora. I recommend this palette. As well as the other palettes! No room for improvement! Unless you just want to make the palette bigger.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.