BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kali M.
Wasn't planning on purchasing this but I had a gift card and decided why not ! The colors are for sure pigmented , but I believe it should be $40 instead of $50. I would probably not buy again because of the price but this has enough to last me a long time !
VICKY Z.
Moultrie, Georgia
I love this palette, especially the colors in their, it compliments my skin tone. The product is not powdery like other palette but instead has a creamy base to it which prevents fallout going on your face. The price is a little high but the product is high quality and lasts a long time. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed in this Too Faced palette.
Mai N.
Lawrenceville, GA
One of my favorite palettes! I love neutral and orange tones! If you prefer those type of colors, then this is the palette for you! It is super pigmented and smells just like peaches! I received this as a gift from my boyfriend from Ulta and it would be a wonderful gift for anyone!
Reese B.
Oklahoma,OK
The Too Faced peach pallette is a glorious pallette with some warm toned shades. It gives you a nice warm fall kind of finishing. The cool thing is it smells like peaches too! I recommend buying Too Faced Peach pallette! Enjoy your pallette for Too Faced!
Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
I didn't want to love this palette at first due to the social media hype, but I feel in love with it once I used it. The shadows are very blendable and you get a variety of different colors to do different looks. I can do everything to a super natural look or a super smokey eye. The shadows smell and taste (yes, you read that correctly) exactly like a peach. I would recommend an eye shadow primer to extend the longevity of the shadow colors, though. Definitely worth every penny! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Kristina W.
Pearland, TX
Super happy with this palette! The packaging and the product itself is just perfect! I love how pigmented it is, the colors easily blends and builds up. The lighter colors are not as pigmented. The range of colors in this palette can be for everyday use, from day wear to night outs. Will definitely purchase again.
Tristicia K.
I absolutely  love the colors of this palette! The peach smell and of how warm the tones are. This is my first too faced palette and I want the Natural eyes palette next! The colors are just amazing and great sizes. As long as you use with a primer, it stays put all day and the colors are vibrant and very pigmented. I love playing around with different looks.
Hope H.
Los Angelos
This product is my EVERYTHING!! I am so glad I invested in this palette because I use it everyday! It offers different matte transition colors along with different colored shimmers and the more out there colors, so you can really do whatever look you want!
Gianna B.
Albany, NY
Absolutely love this palette, people are saying it's over rated and honestly it is a bit on the expensive side and if you already own a lot of peach shades it's not necessary, however, if you're like me and you don't have anything like this i'd say it's worth a splurge, the shadows are pigmented, blendable, and "luscious" is the most beautiful eyeshadow i own.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
I like this palette, but I feel like its not my favorite. The colors are flattering on me (I'm cool toned & fair) and are good quality. You can create a wide variety of looks without much problem. I think since it is warmer toned it would be a bit more difficult to use for beginners. I think I don't grab it because I prefer to wear more mauvey lips.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.