BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Amie H.
Florence, KY
Great formula, great colors, and awesome smell. I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw the first picture. I am able to make a number of looks from more neutral to dramatic or pretty pops of color. My only wish is it had more actual peachy shades and that the purple was more vivid.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I know I have an unpopular opinion on this, but I am just not loving this palette. In the palette the colors look like a good mixture of shades. The shadows smell and taste like peach, which is pretty cool!

But in the skin, I dislike how 7 of the shades look and apply. For around $50 I better love every shade!

I'm thinking there must be another peach palette out there for me...
Zueheidy L.
Bakersfield , CA
Smells so delicious! As soon as you open the palette you smell the peach. The colors are very nice, and blend pretty well compared to many others. You can smell the peach smell on your eyelids! Love it!
Kristin J.
Maringouin, LA
I love Too Faced, so I knew I'd love this palatte too. A lot of people had me afraid to purchase this due to "not enough peachy shades", "not the same formula as other palattes", "the horrible scent" but I did anyway...and I am so happy I did. The formula is great; the colors are beautiful; and the scent is exactly what I expected. How cute is the packaging too?!
Krynn P.
I love this palette! The shades are fun but manageable for many different kinds of looks, whether you want soft and subtle or bold and bright. They are soft, easy to blend, easy to build and have great pigmentation. I also love the scent of this palette - it reminds me of peach gummy candy. It has become my go-to palette for days when I decide to wear makeup.
Nicolette G.
Smells amazing and the eyeshadow is so creamy. Really worth the money. There isn't anything to compare it too. Love the packaging and that it's a tin like material. Truly amazing! I received it for my birthday and once I hit pan I will definitely repurchase!
Cynthia H.
This palette is seriously my go to!! I reach for it every time I do my makeup!! I love this it has the prefect amount of nude shades for natural looks and shades for bold looks and even smokey looks! I use this 5 or 6 days out of the week I highly recommend!
Hannah H.
I love the chocolate bar palettes. This palette was one I debated on purchasing for a while. I am very glad I did end up purchasing it. Peach shades are my go to if I'm not feeling well, they help bring warmth and life back to a tired face. It also has a beautiful range of warm shades, however I wish there were a few cooler tone shades to round the palette out.
Kaitlin L.
Pawtucket , RI
I really love this palette. I think all the colors are very pretty and have really good pigment. There's a nice range and the quality is really nice. The packaging itself is very pretty and cute. And the shadows smell delicious, like peach.
Grace M.
Bluefield, WV
I think this is such a perfect palette for spring and summer! I recently grabbed this and have fallen in love! Not to mention the packaging and scent are amazing! Very pigmented and easy to work with. If you haven't grabbed it yet, so it!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.