BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
I have to give it five stars because I couldn't NOT give 5 stars to something I use every single day for months straight. This palette is great to make a ton of different looks. The browns make incredible transition shades, even if you stray into another palette. The value I get out of this is really good, even considering I don't use the green or purple shades.
Satyn B.
This is by far my holy grail product. It's Beautiful, bendable, and very pigmented. I use this literally every day. Im colorblind and struggled with doing eyeshadow for a long time until this one. You can mix and match these colors in so many different ways and still have a good look. I defidently recommend this to both inexperienced artists and experienced.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I know I have an unpopular opinion on this, but I am just not loving this palette. In the palette the colors look like a good mixture of shades. The shadows smell and taste like peach, which is pretty cool!

But in the skin, I dislike how 7 of the shades look and apply. For around $50 I better love every shade!

I'm thinking there must be another peach palette out there for me...
Sabrinda L.
Mission , TX
Best eyeshodow palette perfect for every girl or boy that love pink-peachy shodows blend amazing easy for beginners smells like peaches I tasted it and it tastes like peaches. I would buy again and again and AGAIN NEVER DISAPPOINTED!
Kristin J.
Maringouin, LA
I love Too Faced, so I knew I'd love this palatte too. A lot of people had me afraid to purchase this due to "not enough peachy shades", "not the same formula as other palattes", "the horrible scent" but I did anyway...and I am so happy I did. The formula is great; the colors are beautiful; and the scent is exactly what I expected. How cute is the packaging too?!
Nicolette G.
Smells amazing and the eyeshadow is so creamy. Really worth the money. There isn't anything to compare it too. Love the packaging and that it's a tin like material. Truly amazing! I received it for my birthday and once I hit pan I will definitely repurchase!
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
The mattes in this palette are beautiful and easy to blend. But the shimmer shades are a miss for me. They're pretty to swatch, but they look very dull on the eyes. The peach smell is intense, very artificial smelling. I'm a huge makeup collector so I won't be returning it, but I don't recommend.
Hannah H.
I love the chocolate bar palettes. This palette was one I debated on purchasing for a while. I am very glad I did end up purchasing it. Peach shades are my go to if I'm not feeling well, they help bring warmth and life back to a tired face. It also has a beautiful range of warm shades, however I wish there were a few cooler tone shades to round the palette out.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
I got this palette in the late 2017 launch and let me tell you- TOTALLY worth the wait. It smells AMAZING and the packaging is adorable. Has a good range of "peachy" colors and colors that pair well. Will definitely continue to reach for this palette over some of my others.
Sonia V.
So happy with my purchase the pigmentation in this pallette is absolutely gorgeous it is long lasting and smells so good. The colors are great summer and spring colors. The packaging is so cute to different then what I'm use to in eyeshadow palletes I totally recommend this one I debated it for like ever and I wish I wouldn't of lol its become one of my favorites.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.