BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Ja’lendcia S.
Bossier City
I love love love this eyeshadow palette. Although it’s pretty pricey the quality is great. The shadows go on extremely smoothly and are pigmented. I loooove the packaging and the little mirror inside. I definitely recommend this product for simple or natural looking looks.
Reid P.
Tulsa
I really love most of the colors in this palette.  It provides great transitions, shimmers, and deeper mattes, which is exactly what I want in a palette like this.  My biggest problem are the two shades Talk Derby to Me and Temptation.  Derby actually doesn't work, it's compressed into a hard mass in the pan, and wont be picked up on brushes at all.  Temptation has so much fallout that it's practically not worth using at all.  However, aside from those two shades, I adore all the rest of the colors and use them frequently.
Denisse G.
Houston, Tx
so can we talk about the peach scent this has?? lol thats the reason I bought it! but it certainly a really good palette with a good color combo and the formula is really buttery and really easy to blend. the hardest color to blend would be the black in my opinion. but other than that I use it almost every look I create.
jacqueline C.
This pallet is awesooomeee it’s like a great pallet for a everyday look. It also has shades for a little dramatic. It’s formula is creamy to work with. It’s blendable and on top of everything it smells soooooooooo good seriously!😍 I recommend it to whoever hasn’t tried it!
Oddalys M.
It’s A very nice verity of colors and the sense of smell to it is great I use this product a lot it’s one of my favorites it has A very good value it’s A bit pricey and it comes in very nice packaging I would definitely buy this product again I love the colors to it.
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
This eyeshadow palette is my current favorite. It smells crazy delicious! It’s a bit on the pricey side but I think it’s worth it. The packaging is beautiful and so are the colors. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I think it could use a matte black or matte dark purple shadow. Although, the glittery purple shadow in this palette is phenomenal as well. I recently used it as a lip topper over a liquid lipstick to make it darker and it looked spectacular and I occasionally would get a hint of sweetness whenever my tongue would touch my lips.
Justis👸🏾 F.
Portsmouth
This was the first eyeshadow palette I ever got and it’s still one of my favorite. If you love neutral looks with pops of pink, this is the perfect palette. The only thing I will say is sometimes I need M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ to make some of the shimmer shades pop and the price is a little up there.
Logan Y.
Dallas, GA
Overhyped. Under delivered.... where do I begin? I have a problem. I am a makeup hoarder. The pallet was released, and so I went and ordered it. Fast forward to now, other than being swatched and using one or two colors, the pallet is now a decoration. You have to build over and over on the shadow to get a pigment(and this is coming from someone with a heavy hand). It smells bad(to me personally). I know they were going for peachy smells but all I got from it was a chemical whiff. I’m so disappointed because I adore the company, just not this flop.
Bethany W.
This palette smells soooo good! My favorite two shades are Luscious and Bellini, two light shimmery shades. My only beef with this is that I find it hard to make a full eye look using only this palette, because none of the pinks are really dark enough to stand alone unless you’re doing a more natural and subtle look. I use it together with my modern renaissance palette and it works wonderfully. Oh, and the dark purple shade that looks glittery is disappointing because it does not look glittery on the eyes at all :( but all in all, beautiful palette
Nelli C.
lodi, CA
I really like this palette is has a range of colors which is a plus. The eye shadows are very creamy and very easy to blend.
It comes in a really nice packaging. I will definitely be repurchasing this palette for me or even perfect to give as a gift.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.