BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Gabriele J.
Perfect . Perfect product for any occasion . I love this pallet . It's in my top 5 favorite pallets . The colors are very elegant , but bold at the same time . Each shadow has a lot of depth to it . This pallet allows you to explore creative dimensions for your lid . Not only does it have a lot of summer colors , but a few colors for fall also .
Absolutely loovvve !
Amanda S.
Williamsburg, VA
Maybe i just got a bad one but this had no pigment whatsoever! None, i had to rub my finger so much to even get a bit of color off to swatch and nothing showed up on my eyes eyes except some glitter fallout from certain shadows. It was horrible i returned it.
Grace M.
Bluefield, WV
I think this is such a perfect palette for spring and summer! I recently grabbed this and have fallen in love! Not to mention the packaging and scent are amazing! Very pigmented and easy to work with. If you haven't grabbed it yet, so it!
Sonia V.
So happy with my purchase the pigmentation in this pallette is absolutely gorgeous it is long lasting and smells so good. The colors are great summer and spring colors. The packaging is so cute to different then what I'm use to in eyeshadow palletes I totally recommend this one I debated it for like ever and I wish I wouldn't of lol its become one of my favorites.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I know I have an unpopular opinion on this, but I am just not loving this palette. In the palette the colors look like a good mixture of shades. The shadows smell and taste like peach, which is pretty cool!

But in the skin, I dislike how 7 of the shades look and apply. For around $50 I better love every shade!

I'm thinking there must be another peach palette out there for me...
Sabrinda L.
Mission , TX
Best eyeshodow palette perfect for every girl or boy that love pink-peachy shodows blend amazing easy for beginners smells like peaches I tasted it and it tastes like peaches. I would buy again and again and AGAIN NEVER DISAPPOINTED!
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
I have to give it five stars because I couldn't NOT give 5 stars to something I use every single day for months straight. This palette is great to make a ton of different looks. The browns make incredible transition shades, even if you stray into another palette. The value I get out of this is really good, even considering I don't use the green or purple shades.
Rebecca W.
['Carmichael ', ''], CA
This palette is absolutely amazing and has such a great variety!
For those who like like lighter pigments as well as medium and dark! A mixture of light, matte, shimmery and dark I am in love with all of the shades! Certain brushes are definitely needed though, if you don't have the right brushes you won't get the pigment, blending, shade that you want.
Amanda L.
I love this palette. I was reluctant to get it because I thought it was too hyped up and even when I did have it, it was not my go-to. However after learning to work with the colors it's the only one I use! I have created an every day cut crease with this palette, but I also love using the peachy pink colors to create a bold look for work. I love this palette and it's one of the only palettes I would consider repurchasing!
Zueheidy L.
Bakersfield , CA
Smells so delicious! As soon as you open the palette you smell the peach. The colors are very nice, and blend pretty well compared to many others. You can smell the peach smell on your eyelids! Love it!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.