BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Bonnie T.
Amazing! Love the colors and they are pigmented and smooth. Easy to work with and great everyday colors. Nice smell but not too strong. Would be great for summer and spring. However it'll work for any season really! I would recommend this palette if you haven't picked it up yet!
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg , MD
Please tell me why the smell of peaches was enough to get me to purchase this palette. It smells wonderful the color pay off is great it is not that expensive but a little on the higher end, I think the colors are wonderful for hazel and blue eyes, and I do enjoy the quality more than my Urban Decay palettes.
Alexza I.
Fullerton
I am totally in love with this palette from the first second I bought it. It smells amazing like if you bought fresh peaches from your grocery store. I would definitely recommend you to buy this palette. And I would buy it again. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Daniela P.
Kalamazoo, MI
This palette is perfect for some starting to build their collection or someone who is starting to wear makeup and wants to try different colors. The pinks, the purples and the greens work well with the nudes and browns to create the perfect everyday look, and it smells amazing! I recommend this to anyone.
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
I really like this palette. This was my first Too Faced purchase and it's one of my favorites. I believe it was $49 and worth the price. The pigment is pretty. They're softer colors so perfect for every day use. There is a little bit of fall out but most eye shadows do have some fall out. I would recommend this for every day use. Perfect for work days!
Katherine C.
East Elmhurst, NY
This palette has quickly become one of my top 3 palettes. There is nothing negative to say about this palette. The color selection is perfect, the eyeshadow a are beautiful, they Last all day, and the palette smells amazing. If you do not have this palette yet got grab it because it is a must have in any beauty lover's collection!
Kassidy H.
Hayden, ID
I honestly really didn't think I would like this pallet. I picked mine up at ULTA and I absolutely adore this pallet. The smell is increadable the colors are beautiful and I am trying to get the rest of the collection deffinatly worth the buy!
Tara I.
HOUSTON, TX
Omgggg, the most beautiful, pigmented palette I've ever had. It took me forever to get my hands on it, and I'm so glad I did. The colors are PERFECT and unlike any palette I've ever owned. The colors blend like a dream and I use these colors most every day due to how natural they are. They compliment my brown eyes wonderfully. On top of everything, it smells great and opening it and getting a whiff of the sweet peachy smell makes me happier! I love this palette with all my heart!
Janet L.
Got this palette recently in January. I have used this about 7 times now. It is beyond perfect palette. The pigmentation of the matte shades are perfect and are great selection of shades to do a complete eye look. The shimmers are very buttery and smooth, glides on like a dream. I would recommend this palette.
Layla B.
Jonesboro, AR
As a mua, I don’t really reach for this palette that often. The colors are not something I really reach for often. They also don’t scream “peach” to me minus 3 colors. The smell is to die for and the packaging is perfect! The Sweet Peach Palette is not anything really different for Too Faced. If you want to invest in any Too Faced palette get the chocolate bar palettes.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.