BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Dej K.
Meridian, MS
The smell of this palette is to die for. I use this palette everyday and I never get any fallout. It is very pigmented and I always spray the shimmer colors with a setting spray for a foil effect on my eyes. It always turns out beautifully and I always come out with great natural eye looks
Morgan J.
Oh. My. Gosh. I don’t even know where to start with this palette’s pros. I bought it at Sephora in Disney Springs and I am SO happy I did. The colors are beautiful and pigmented, and they blend wonderfully. They’re long-lasting, too. The shadows smell SO good; I feel like I’m putting candy on my eyelids! In all seriousness, I’d recommend this product. It’s just stunning!
AMANDA T.
Newark, NY
I absolutely love this palette. I do use some rose water and Prime my eyes before use, and it is a much better finished look. All the colors blend well together and it even gives you a little guide on how to blend the colors of you're not as talented in the make up world. I've got blue eyes and it looks great!
LaShae B.
Galesburg , IL
I really love this palette for everyday wear. It’s packaging is cute and I also love the smell it’s a pleasant smell that you can’t smell during wear. I really like luscious for inner highlights and even a face highlight . There are some colors that I don’t like “bless her heart “ and “delectable “ weren’t as pigmented as I would have liked and tempting was just a blah to me Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Sabrina E.
I'm so in love with Too Faced sweet peach Palette. I love all the different looks I can get from this palette. From a very settle look to a very dark going out for the night so don't mess with me type of look... I highly recommend the peach palette. it's a must-have for every makeup lovers collection.
Holli O.
FIRST THING'S FIRST: SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN. (also tastes like heaven. Not kidding. tastes like peaches, too.)
My first Too Faced eyeshadow purchase, and I do not regret it. It's perfect for a warm yet natural look (especially summery makeup). The colors have great payoff and aren't chalky. My favorite color is Just Peachy, but Nectar is a close second out of the palette.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Love this palette. The shadows are super buttery and blend smoothly. It also really smells phenomenal. I'm not really impressed with the transition shades however. It feels as though they're pretty similar to their other shades they already have.
Kapua P.
I love this l palette!!! I've wanted this palette since they had it in summer and was super bummed that it was limited edition so when I heard it was being brought back I was super excited!! It's super pigmented and smells amazing and one of my favorite palettes!!
Krysten m.
El Paso, TX
I got the sweet peach to faced eyeshadow palette about 6 days ago in the mail. I love it. It's wonderful for everyday wear I've gotten so many compliments about the shades. I'm really happy that I saved up to buy it. Thankyou for this palette I really appreciate you. Will be back for more!
Alicia H.
Pasadena, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE This Palette! It smells great, the colors are pigmented and creamy, I use it all of the time. I bought this when it came out the first time, because the relaunched collection. I know that some do not like this palette, if you do not like pink or warm eye looks then this is not the one for you.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.