BY TOO FACED #18 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Brizeida B.
Too Faced is such a popular, well known brand with great eye shadow palettes and formula. To me Too Faced, however, started to be boring, as they stick to their same color scheme over and over again. When the peach palette came out I was immediately suckered in by the beautiful packaging, design, and scent; as it was unique and set this palette apart from their typical chocolate/ cocoa scent formulation. That being said, i know it left people with more to be desired in regards to shade selection. For me personally, i find it to be amazing and perfect. Has a nice coordinated balance of wearable shades and versatility. Given, it doesn't have many "peachy" shades, but they are trying to appeal to a larger demographic. I personally wouldn't have been interested in the palette if it had too many pink peach shades as i am of tanner complexion and sometimes shades like that do not show or look too well on my complexion. The peach palette has a beautiful array of browns, greens, plums and peach shades for wearable looks. I love this palette and it's so unique to my Too Faced collection. The reason it gets a 4 start rating from me is the scent. It can be a little too sweet and over powering. Sometimes it does make me feel a tad sick to my stomach if i smell it for a certain amount of time. Overall great quality palette; great pigmentation, blendability, & transfer.
Kassidy H.
Hayden, ID
I honestly really didn't think I would like this pallet. I picked mine up at ULTA and I absolutely adore this pallet. The smell is increadable the colors are beautiful and I am trying to get the rest of the collection deffinatly worth the buy!
AMANDA T.
Newark, NY
I absolutely love this palette. I do use some rose water and Prime my eyes before use, and it is a much better finished look. All the colors blend well together and it even gives you a little guide on how to blend the colors of you're not as talented in the make up world. I've got blue eyes and it looks great!
Layla B.
Jonesboro, AR
As a mua, I don’t really reach for this palette that often. The colors are not something I really reach for often. They also don’t scream “peach” to me minus 3 colors. The smell is to die for and the packaging is perfect! The Sweet Peach Palette is not anything really different for Too Faced. If you want to invest in any Too Faced palette get the chocolate bar palettes.
Sabrina E.
I'm so in love with Too Faced sweet peach Palette. I love all the different looks I can get from this palette. From a very settle look to a very dark going out for the night so don't mess with me type of look... I highly recommend the peach palette. it's a must-have for every makeup lovers collection.
Krysten m.
El Paso, TX
I got the sweet peach to faced eyeshadow palette about 6 days ago in the mail. I love it. It's wonderful for everyday wear I've gotten so many compliments about the shades. I'm really happy that I saved up to buy it. Thankyou for this palette I really appreciate you. Will be back for more!
Makayla T.
This palette is full of creamy, pigmented shadows. After the face has been set the shadows are long wearing. The price for the palette is a little pricey, but your paying for the name and formula also. I would highly recommend this palette to people who are looking for a unique palette in their collection.  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
LaShae B.
Galesburg , IL
I really love this palette for everyday wear. It’s packaging is cute and I also love the smell it’s a pleasant smell that you can’t smell during wear. I really like luscious for inner highlights and even a face highlight . There are some colors that I don’t like “bless her heart “ and “delectable “ weren’t as pigmented as I would have liked and tempting was just a blah to me Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Kara K.
This pallete left me very impressed. I was not expecting it to be as great as it is, I went to ulta and picked it up and decided to give it a try. I have been using it the past 4 days I had it and would definitely recommend it to my friends. It is buttery and blends so easily, and pigmentation insane . 10/10
Holli O.
FIRST THING'S FIRST: SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN. (also tastes like heaven. Not kidding. tastes like peaches, too.)
My first Too Faced eyeshadow purchase, and I do not regret it. It's perfect for a warm yet natural look (especially summery makeup). The colors have great payoff and aren't chalky. My favorite color is Just Peachy, but Nectar is a close second out of the palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.