BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kylie C.
Rowlett, TX
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! All the colors are so beautiful. I use the left mostly, when you go over to the darker colors, they all tend to show up black on me, which is sad. Especially since the black with pink sparkles, I really wish would show up on me, but it just looks black. But, I do use this palette almost every day, the actual peaches and browns show up really well.
Gina W.
I've never purchased Too Faced makeup. IMO, Too Faced caters to a younger crowd and that always made me feel like their makeup wouldn't be high quality. Well...I was completely wrong. My friend gave me the Sweet Peach palette for Christmas and I could not have been happier. It's beautiful. The colors are fantastic and I love the level of pigmentation. After this purchase, I wound up buying the Chocolate Bar palette too. I'm a Too Faced fan!
Brooke S.
Norman, OK
I ordered this from the too faced website and upon opening my package, I could already smell the peaches! It smells SO delicious and is PERFECT for peachy eye looks. Too faced palettes are my holy grail, the colors are to die for. Crease colors, brow bone colors, lid colors, everything. Definitely worth the price!
Katelynn B.
Brighton, CO
I absolutely adore this pallet! The smell is amazing, the quality is amazing. Every shadow blends out and together so well without getting muddy, the shadows themselves are so creamy, and and it's an all around amazing pallet! Would definitely recommend and buy again
Brittany S.
Sturgeon, PA
Omg, let me just start off with the smell! I know that other Too Faced products smell like chocolate but this peach smell is heavenly! I'm usually a very neutral colored girl, but these peach colors are beautiful and perfect for summer! Each color is extremely pigmented and apply very easily. If you're looking for the perfect summer shadow palette, I'd definitely recommend!
nicole r.
Leicester, NC
Just bought this palette last night and already in love with it. The shades are great no fall out and plenty of pigmentation. Only thing I don't like is that it does smell like peaches so if you're sensitive to Smells you might not like it. What colors blend well really match up together.
Syenna W.
Fallon, NV
My most recent purchase and I'm so pleased! Such a good aray of colors, pigmented and creamy. I had high hopes as I love my chocolate bar palettes so much and I was not disappointed. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new palette to add to their collection because it's a staple in mine!
Devlin A.
North America
I absolutely fell in love with Too Faced after a friend loaned me her Peach palette for a night. The colors are so pigmented, and there is so little creasing that I almost didn't use a primer at all. Too Faced is definitely a brand that I would recommend to anyone, especially if you love to sniff your makeup. I can't wait to own my own Peach Palette!
alyssa s.
Ambler
Beautiful palette! Mine is in great shape still after having it for two months. I️ have green eyes and it still looks so good! I️ use this product every single day! If I️ ran out, I️ would totally buy it once again! It smells sooooo good too:)
Sophia P.
This palette is amazing! The eye shadows are absolutely stunning they blend like a charm and don't have a chalky look. The palette smells amazing & doesn't hurt the eyes what so ever. It smell delicious as well like a peach candy, I wouldn't miss out on this palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.