BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Syenna W.
Fallon, NV
My most recent purchase and I'm so pleased! Such a good aray of colors, pigmented and creamy. I had high hopes as I love my chocolate bar palettes so much and I was not disappointed. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new palette to add to their collection because it's a staple in mine!
V R.
Very pretty peachy colors. got this recently. have to try more. It is pricey like other high end palettes. the darkest black is so pigmented, it was a little hard to get it off...the other colors are fantastic! the package is so lovely! I don't care for the scent so much. yes i would recommend.
Sophia P.
This palette is amazing! The eye shadows are absolutely stunning they blend like a charm and don't have a chalky look. The palette smells amazing & doesn't hurt the eyes what so ever. It smell delicious as well like a peach candy, I wouldn't miss out on this palette.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
I absolutely love this palette. The packaging is so cute, it smells just like peaches, shadows are very pigmented and blend beautifully. I love this palette and am so glad they decided to make this a permanent product. Will definitely repurchase and definitely recommend.
Chloe N.
Cypress, Orange County
I got this palette for Christmas and I absolutely love it. And the smell of this palette is absolutely just wonderful. I would have given this product 5 starts but I gave it 4 stars because I don't see how I would use some of these colors ok a daily basis. But otherwise I love this palette it's pretty pigmented and the colors are gorgeous !
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love anything by Too Faced... they do EVERYTHING right! This palette is my favorite to date. I'm a southern girl who loves sweet peaches, so its difficult not to want to eat these eyeshadows. LoL, jk. But, in all seriousness, these eyeshadows are some of the best quality, they blend effortlessly, and Too Faced will always have me as a fan and customer as long as they remain cruelty-free.
Ashley T.
Anderson, IN
This is one of the first palettes I purchased.  I wanted something that was sweet and soft but had some ability to go to evening too.  The shades are all very creamy and soft. The blend easily with one another.  I wish the light shades had a bit more shimmer but its just beautiful. I also love the smell of this palette more than any of the chocolate palettes
Amanda A.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Love this color variety! The shimmers look so amazing and beautiful. The colors are easy to blend and have great color payoff. The only downside could be the smell. It's pretty strong almost borderline overwhelming. As long as you don't mind the smell I would definitely recommend it. It also has a very small mirror
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
I love the colors on this palette however even with a primer it is not as pigmented as my other coveted palettes. Some people love the smell and others think it smells like fresh paint lol. I happen to be one of the ones who like it. Great colors for everyday wear.
Mary E.
Barre , VT
I love the smell of this palette. Honestly, one of my biggest turn offs in makeup is when it smells too chemically. Making scented makeup was genius. The colors blend beautifully and there is a wonderful selection. I only have one complaint - I get a lot of cookie fall out from the formulation. I know if I use this palette, I HAVE to do my eyes first and then my foundation.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.