BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Tristicia K.
I absolutely  love the colors of this palette! The peach smell and of how warm the tones are. This is my first too faced palette and I want the Natural eyes palette next! The colors are just amazing and great sizes. As long as you use with a primer, it stays put all day and the colors are vibrant and very pigmented. I love playing around with different looks.
Jennell M.
Antioch, TN
Love, Love, Love this palette! This palette was a return to what we all know that Too Faced is capable of. I love that they brought this palette back. It suits every skin tone and type and the pigmentation and quality of these shadows is especially high.
Neenerz R.
For a peachy feel this is definitely the palette. Not only does it smell like peach but the colors taste sweet too lol. Not that I go to town on the this palette as a snack but it was brought to my attention as a 'side note' and it took me by surprise lol.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Love the colors of this peachy pallet by Too Faced! It even smells like peaches! Too Faced is a genius and marketing/packaging, and I think many people buy their products for that reason. But don't get me wrong, they're products apply nicely and are good quality.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
I like this palette, but I feel like its not my favorite. The colors are flattering on me (I'm cool toned & fair) and are good quality. You can create a wide variety of looks without much problem. I think since it is warmer toned it would be a bit more difficult to use for beginners. I think I don't grab it because I prefer to wear more mauvey lips.
Regina A.
N Highlands, CA
I just recently got this over the holidays and I was so surprised with how much I actually love this palette, I was kind of expecting it to be just another over hyped palette but the packing is amazing it smells great and the color pay off is amazing.
Estrella L.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I wasn't expecting to live it as much I do, formula of shadows are so buttery and pigmented, I would buy this palette all over again. It doesn't compare to any other Palette I have it's so unique Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Jordyn F.
This product is one of my holy grails. It is a bolder palette but it has a lot of natural shades in it too. I love the pink tones in it. It is a bit pricy but it is worth it. It blends very nicely and it is very pigmented. It smells so amazing as well.
Laura B.
Dubuque , IA
I originally first saw this palette and thought to myself I didn't need this eyeshadow palette but I am so happy I still purchased it. It's incredible. The shade range is fantastic, the packaging is amazing as always, and the scent is great. The colors are gorgeous, it's hard to pass up their blend ability, pigmentation, and wear time! Awesome palette!!!
Danielle T.
Everything about this product is amazing! Smells just like peaches, the colors are pigmented and very pretty. The formula is good and the shadow goes on smooth. Totally worth the money. Would recommend to any and everyone who likes suddle colors such as these
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.