BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

gisell r.
Dallas, TX
this palette is so great to use yall tese colors are so strong that yall dont need to keep adding more colors well stick very well and good to use yall should start buying this palette and trust me they very worth it guys
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
I never though by looking at this that this palette would be so versatile but I really is! The colors blend out really well and I love the smell of this so much! I can make it as intense or as natural as I want. The shimmer shades in this are next level, definitely give it a shot.
Natalie B.
Smells good, looks better. My first ever high end palette was from Too Faced & since then, I have always lived their products. All of their products have unique packaging & smell fantastic. I love this palette, there is a lot of looks you can create with this color selection though I find that their metallic shadows are more pigmented than the matte shadows.
Libertad D.
Chula Vista
I love a palette that can give me a variety of pop and natural colors. They are nice pigmented shadows that are buildable. Very blend-able lasting eyeshadows. I highly recommend it, bought it on the Too Faced website.
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
I love this palette! It smells absolutely amazing, I was worried the smell would be too fake. It's actually pleasant. The color payoff is great and the colors blend so well. You can create so many different looks with this.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
I’m in LOVE with the scent of this, it smells so good (‘: I love the color range of this, you can either get natural everyday looks or glam looks. The color payoff is good personally and it blends easily on the eyes! I recommend this to those who enjoy peachy tone palettes (:
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This palette is okay. The smell can be a bit overpowering sometimes. I feel like this palette has the same shades in it, just different finishes of the shades. The pigmentation is okay and can make for a soft peachy look. I would reach for my Karity Peach Palette before this one.
Lindsay L.
Probably my favorite from all the Too Faced palettes but it did leave a lot to be desired. The shimmers were amazing wet or dry, but the mattes are incredibly dry and powdery. They can sometimes have issues when blending out. I prefer to use mattes from other palettes with the shimmers from this one. It does smell incredible though!
Alyssa R.
Boonville , NY
Too Faced has done it again! I love my sweet peach palette and my mother even bought it after using mine. The colors are fabulous and blend beautifully. I believe the msrp is $54 but I would pay it all day. It’s simply amazing. Don’t even get me started on the smell. Oml the peach scent smells delicious.
Milanie L.
Normally I am not one to spend more than $10 on make up.. With exception of foundation. However when I saw this Too Faced palette, I just fell in love with every single shade!! I was skeptical about getting it because the last time I got the white chocolate bar it was chalky and not fine as I had hoped. However back to this peachy palette, this was so worth the buy. I have been debating if I can afford to stock up on another palette. This was a sure must have!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.