BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Erin C.
Matteson, IL
This palette is the greatest thing that has ever been invented. Chiiilld we're gonna start on the smell. This palette smells soooo good! Too Faced.... I really think y'all might've just did something.ūüėā Then the pigmentation is AMAZIIIINNNNGG!!!! I am totally in love with this palette and I would absolutely recommend this to any and everybody that is in love with makeup like me.
brooke s.
Foristell, MO
This eyeshadow palette is amazing! Too Faced shadows never fail to impress me. The quality of these shawdows are very comparable if not the same as the original chocolate bar palette. This palette has such a gorgeous variety of peachy colors, perfect for summer. Not to mention they have great pigmentation and smell like peaches!
Chrissy M.
Hurlock, MD
I received this pallet as a gift from a friend who bought it on a whim but isn't into lighter/brighter/pinky pallets. I GLADLY took it off her hands and have been using it ever since. It has a ton on colors to choose from and it's the perfect pallet to create soft summer looks with! And an odd but added bonus, it smells like peaches! I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
I would technically give this 4.5 stars, only bc the shadow in the far right corner sucks! The pigmentation isn't there and I couldn't get it to swatch on my arm! All the other shadows perform so much better and I am drawn to all these colors. They are great for every day looks.
Kelsey G.
Dayton, OH
HOLY GRAIL STATUS!!! OMG this palette is amazing! I didn't think I would like the warmer tones but man does it blend like a dream. The darkest almost black color does have a bit of fallout, but it is easily overlooked. TF has some of the best eyeshadows and this sweet peach palette is no exception. The smell is delightful and honestly makes me reach for it more than my other palettes.
Emily M.
Muscle shoals , AL
One of my favorite eye shadow palettes! Got this from ulta and I love all too faced products I think they are great. You can create so many looks out of this, I use it all the time! It is a little steeper on price but it does last all day and I haven't hit pan yet! I think it's worth the price! The only negative thing I can say is I wish there were a few more lighter colors in the palette!
Ankita P.
I loved this palette. It was sold out for a long time and I finally got to buy it and i absolutely love it. The colors are so pretty and pigmented. They are also super easy to blend. I love that you can create so many looks with this palette. Not to mention it smells amazing!!
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I've been dying to purchase this palette and finally got my hands on it yesterday. The colors are gorgeous and super pigmented. It smells amazing! Reminds me of spring time. The colors blend very well the packaging is so cute. The colors are literally perfect for everyday wear.
Maggie H.
This palette is new to my collection and so far so good. I especially like the matte, and shimmer shades. I'm not terribly excited about the shades with the chunky glitter, but oh well. I was nervous that my sensitive skin would disagree with the sweet smell of the palette but no problems as of yet! The shades blend well.
MELANIE W.
Loving the smell and colors of this palette!  Give you such a sweet summertime feel even in the dead of winter.  The assortment of colors is something brand new to my makeup collection.  Even though I love it and was really excited to get it, it is not my go-to eye palette.  I find the Chocolate bar palettes are my everyday look.  A girl can never have too many eye shadow palettes right?? =)
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.