BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Ankita P.
I loved this palette. It was sold out for a long time and I finally got to buy it and i absolutely love it. The colors are so pretty and pigmented. They are also super easy to blend. I love that you can create so many looks with this palette. Not to mention it smells amazing!!
Erin M.
Marengo, IL
This selection of shadow colors isn't anything like my usual (which is very monotone) but I fell in love with the metal compact and the fact that it smells like peach made it an even easier decision to buy.  Too Faced shadows go on smooth and last all day without getting greasy or creasing and this palette has gotten me to love more colorful shadows than I used to! I tell everyone about it.
Maggie H.
This palette is new to my collection and so far so good. I especially like the matte, and shimmer shades. I'm not terribly excited about the shades with the chunky glitter, but oh well. I was nervous that my sensitive skin would disagree with the sweet smell of the palette but no problems as of yet! The shades blend well.
Jennifer C.
This is my new go to palette. So many different looks in one palette! I don't have to pull from any other palette for a more complete look. Smells amazing and the color payoff is great! Highly recommended to anyone looking to purchase an eye palette.
Sienna C.
MY FAVORITE EYESHADOW PALLETE! I have a brown eye color, but these eyeshadows look great on anyone! I got this palette for Christmas and it's my most used palette! The colors are GORGEOUS and buttery! I use it almost everyday, it's great whether you want something simple or dramatic. I love using it for a glowy/summery look. I would definitely buy this again and I highly recommend it!
Ally H.
Long Beach, CA
Ugh Too Faced is my favorite!! I love the Peach collection. Luscious is my all time favorite eyeshadow color. The pigment of this palette is unbeatable and they are so easy to blend. It also came with a little look book, and I still use one of those looks all the damn time. It also tastes like peaches (pls don't ask). I use Purée to fill in my eyebrows too, it's the perfect brownish-red to match my hair. This is a staple in my makeup collection.
Janelle M.
I love this palette and all the colors in it! While it can be a bit tricky to blend some of the darker colors, but overall it's fantastic. It smells amazing and it isn't overpowering once it's on the face. The shade range is great and I would totally buy this again. I am a sucker for peach tones and mattes (which there are a good amount of in this palette). Too Faced wins again!
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
I got this as a gift from a family member and am so glad I did. I love the range of warm hues in the palette. There are shimmery and matte shades which all blend well together. Versatile in terms of the range and amount of looks you can create. Not a lot of product fall out. Could use a bit more pigment.  The palette smells delicious, which is not good when I am hungry.
Megan G.
Omaha, NE
So happy that my 51 yr old father went to ulta to purchase this for me! :) (im 27) I have been wanting this since summer and when he asked what I wanted for Christmas this is what I ultimately wanted!

Exactly what I expected, smells so yummy and the colors are beautiful!!
Sophia E.
This product is absolutely amazing. The colors are full of pigment and I love the smell. The packaging is beautiful and also it is not too small. I personally love a big eye shadow pallet. It is very easy to create a full eye look which is very nice. I love this product.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.