BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Gabriele J.
Perfect . Perfect product for any occasion . I love this pallet . It's in my top 5 favorite pallets . The colors are very elegant , but bold at the same time . Each shadow has a lot of depth to it . This pallet allows you to explore creative dimensions for your lid . Not only does it have a lot of summer colors , but a few colors for fall also .
Absolutely loovvve !
Rocio A.
This is my favorite pallete ever apart from being limited edition it's great w brown or hazel eyes I am a first time palette user from too faced and I am fascinated I would definitely buy again or buy the rest of the collection I love it
Killian P.
Lexington
I love the colors in this palette because it is so versatile and you can create so many beautiful spring/summer looks! For $49 you get 18 shade, which is more than a lot of other palettes for similar price points. Definitely would recommend this palette for anyone who frequently uses warm toned colors in their looks! Would definitely purchase this palette again!
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
I got this palette in the late 2017 launch and let me tell you- TOTALLY worth the wait. It smells AMAZING and the packaging is adorable. Has a good range of "peachy" colors and colors that pair well. Will definitely continue to reach for this palette over some of my others.
Kristin J.
Maringouin, LA
I love Too Faced, so I knew I'd love this palatte too. A lot of people had me afraid to purchase this due to "not enough peachy shades", "not the same formula as other palattes", "the horrible scent" but I did anyway...and I am so happy I did. The formula is great; the colors are beautiful; and the scent is exactly what I expected. How cute is the packaging too?!
Marissa G.
Portland , OR
The mattes in this palette are beautiful and easy to blend. But the shimmer shades are a miss for me. They're pretty to swatch, but they look very dull on the eyes. The peach smell is intense, very artificial smelling. I'm a huge makeup collector so I won't be returning it, but I don't recommend.
Grace M.
Bluefield, WV
I think this is such a perfect palette for spring and summer! I recently grabbed this and have fallen in love! Not to mention the packaging and scent are amazing! Very pigmented and easy to work with. If you haven't grabbed it yet, so it!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I love the sweet peach palette from Too Faced cosmetics! It has a great variety of shades but are all warm tones, which are my go to for every day looks. These eyeshadows are smooth, creamy, and really easy to apply. They also blend out fantastically! My favorite shades in this palette are "summer yum" for the crease, "Georgia" for transition, and "nectar" for the lid and highlighting the inner corner, brow bone, and even my cheeks! I also love the fact that this palette really does smell like peaches! It's not an overwhelming scent. The packaging of this is really pretty too. The palette is in a metal tin like the chocolate ones, but the outside is painted in an ombré from a light peachy pink, to a hot pink, to a hot peachy orange. It's beautiful to display on a vanity or in a palette holder on a shelf. Overall, I think this product is completely worth the $49. I recommend it to anyone who loves warm tones, peaches, pretty packaging, or is an avid collector of Too Faced.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
I have to give it five stars because I couldn't NOT give 5 stars to something I use every single day for months straight. This palette is great to make a ton of different looks. The browns make incredible transition shades, even if you stray into another palette. The value I get out of this is really good, even considering I don't use the green or purple shades.
Nicolette G.
Oak grove, MO
Smells amazing and the eyeshadow is so creamy. Really worth the money. There isn't anything to compare it too. Love the packaging and that it's a tin like material. Truly amazing! I received it for my birthday and once I hit pan I will definitely repurchase!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.