BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Amrita P.
Jonesboro, GA
One of the best palettes ever.  There's a reason there is such a craze for the entire peach line.  The smell is addicting, but more importantly the colors are so versatile and amazing with huge color payoff. Even with the pigmentation, all of the colors are easy to blend. This works great for my skin tone and I love that you can use some of the colors as a highlight for your face!
Alexis M.
Brooklyn
The best eyeshadow palette I have ever owned! Where do I even begin with this palette. The colors are so pigmented and easy to blend. The shimmers are beautiful, I prefer to apply with my finger as you get more pigment that way but a brush works too. I love all the colors in this palette and get so many for what you pay for. The best part is that it smells amazing!
Brianna W.
Bonaire, GA
This palette is amazing! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to get it but I'm so glad I did! The colors are wonderful for creating new looks! The shadows are pigmented, buttery, and blend great! I also love the smell! It reminds me of Peach candy! I would buy again!
Rebecca W.
['Carmichael ', ''], CA
This palette is absolutely amazing and has such a great variety!
For those who like like lighter pigments as well as medium and dark! A mixture of light, matte, shimmery and dark I am in love with all of the shades! Certain brushes are definitely needed though, if you don't have the right brushes you won't get the pigment, blending, shade that you want.
Zueheidy L.
Bakersfield , CA
Smells so delicious! As soon as you open the palette you smell the peach. The colors are very nice, and blend pretty well compared to many others. You can smell the peach smell on your eyelids! Love it!
I was fortunate enough to purchase this palette and may i say it is womderful. It is highly pigmented and has the most perfect colors. It is my go-to palette. I am hoping to be able to try two faceds other products as well. I was most definitely not disappointed with this product, it even smells great. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Cynthia H.
This palette is seriously my go to!! I reach for it every time I do my makeup!! I love this it has the prefect amount of nude shades for natural looks and shades for bold looks and even smokey looks! I use this 5 or 6 days out of the week I highly recommend!
Sabrinda L.
Mission, TX
Best eyeshodow palette perfect for every girl or boy that love pink-peachy shodows blend amazing easy for beginners smells like peaches I tasted it and it tastes like peaches. I would buy again and again and AGAIN NEVER DISAPPOINTED!
Sonia V.
So happy with my purchase the pigmentation in this pallette is absolutely gorgeous it is long lasting and smells so good. The colors are great summer and spring colors. The packaging is so cute to different then what I'm use to in eyeshadow palletes I totally recommend this one I debated it for like ever and I wish I wouldn't of lol its become one of my favorites.
Satyn B.
This is by far my holy grail product. It's Beautiful, bendable, and very pigmented. I use this literally every day. Im colorblind and struggled with doing eyeshadow for a long time until this one. You can mix and match these colors in so many different ways and still have a good look. I defidently recommend this to both inexperienced artists and experienced.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.