BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on ULTA*
Loren B.
Fort worth, TX
This palette is the first "name brand" palette I have splurged on. I've wanted a few of the others before but this one was just too good to pass. I feel 100% that it was worth the spend! It has become me absolute favorite addition to my makeup collection. I'd recommend to anyone!
Laura L.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this palette pretty much solely on the fact that it smelled like peach. Now it's one of my favorite palettes! Of course, it smells lovely, but the mix of mattes & shimmery shades as well as a range of colors make it an all around winner. I would recommend this palette to anyone who wants a great palette for creating everyday looks to more glamourous smoky eyes.
Airah M.
Staten island, NY
My Holy Grail !I am absolutely in love with this palette. It's my go to everyday palette, even for night time makeup/glam is also perfect as well. I such a sucker for neutral but i also love that there is a random shimmery green on this palette. the Black has a lil spect of glitter in there perfect for smokey eye. The browns are to die for. The consistency is super buttery, its super easy to blend. The pigmentation is top notch i dont think i know some other palettes that has the same pigmentation as this one. The light shades are perfect for pop of shimmer and highlight for inner corners and brow bone. I also tried to use it as my highlighter it was nice. And last but not the least is the scent omg! I can't get over how nice and yummy it smells. It keeps my makeup drawer smells awesome everytime. Im gonna have to warn you tho that once you get your hands on this palette, you wont be able to put this down. I promise you. It's also my go to palette for my proms and brides. Ahh just love it!
Lauren M.
Woodland Hls, CA
This palette smells amazing!! The shadows are good quality and there's not much fallout. The shades are so pretty and I love the peachy ones in particular. It does seem like the shadows tend to blend together and get a bit muddy looking throughout the day, even with an eyeshadow primer, but if I'm just going to be wearing eyeshadow for half the day or just for an evening, these colors are great.
Janet C.
I love this product and love the color scheme. I love the most of this product is the scent. I bought at Sephora. My eye color is brown. The colors goes with every colors. The price is good for these eye shadows. I would recommend this to people like dark and peachy eye shadows.
Danielle H.
Mesa, AZ
This product is amazing not only the smell but the pigmentation on these eye shadows they blend out so easy like butter! This pallete works for any eye color! The only shade that's kinda eh in here is the purple shade could use some work. I recommend this product 100 time over!
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
I love this palette so much! Not only are the colors so pigmented and creamy, but the palette itself smells amazing! I received this as a gift and I use it every day for when I'm wanting more simple and natural make up looks! I definitely recommend this for anyone that likes the peachy tones! It has a wide shade selection with adorable names, and an even amount of mattes vs. shimmers. It's great for gift giving too!
Yazuri R.
Simpsonville, South Carolina
I love this palett I have recommended this to my cousins and friends as well they said the first try was so amazing that they would not use any other but they love it I love it as well but yet again I like trying some new products as well to so I am looking forward to getting other pallets and be interested in other brands
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I LOVE this palette. I love the variety of colors, how it's long lasting. There wasn't any fall out. I have blue eyes and this really brought out the green tones in my eyes. Would I buy it again? Probably. I don't use neutral colors very often so it will take a while to run out.
Sarah H.
Warren, OH
i loved this product, it smells so wonderful and peachy. i wish it weren't so expensive but it's a too faced product so it's basically expected. anyways, it goes very well with brown eyes and i used it with the BH cosmetics carlie bybel palette and they went together phenomenally. very pleased with the product. very little fallout. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.