BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Annie P.
Rouses Point, NY
I absolutely love this Sweet smelling pallet! The shadows are very buttery pigmented and easily blended. This is a pallet that you can use for a entire eye look, no need to reach for another pallet since this one has such wonderful colors needed to create a amazing everyday or nighttime look.
Bonnie T.
Amazing! Love the colors and they are pigmented and smooth. Easy to work with and great everyday colors. Nice smell but not too strong. Would be great for summer and spring. However it'll work for any season really! I would recommend this palette if you haven't picked it up yet!
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
This is one of my newest favorite palettes! The shades are really unique colors, some matte, shimmer & some glitter. I am absolutely LIVING for the bellini shade! They are pretty pigmented by themselves but do much better with primer & setting spray help. Slight fallout, but I haven't met a shadow that doesn't have it. Over all I would definitely repurchase this one.
Antonia T.
If you have not tried this palette yet then I suggest that you do. You WILL NOT be disappointed. This palette is amazing, the packaging is fabulous, the smell is to die for, the colors are so pigmented and blend so extremely well. I recommend this to anyone who loves makeup. It's one to have in your collection
Jessica S.
AMAZING Palette!! I first wanted it purely for the smell and delicious warm tones. The pigmentation of the colors are amazing, and you can seriously create so many looks with the palette, subtle to smokey. It's got the super cute Too Faced packaging as well. A bit pricey, but in my opinion, worth every penny!
Katherine C.
East Elmhurst, NY
This palette has quickly become one of my top 3 palettes. There is nothing negative to say about this palette. The color selection is perfect, the eyeshadow a are beautiful, they Last all day, and the palette smells amazing. If you do not have this palette yet got grab it because it is a must have in any beauty lover's collection!
Kara K.
This pallete left me very impressed. I was not expecting it to be as great as it is, I went to ulta and picked it up and decided to give it a try. I have been using it the past 4 days I had it and would definitely recommend it to my friends. It is buttery and blends so easily, and pigmentation insane . 10/10
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Please tell me why the smell of peaches was enough to get me to purchase this palette. It smells wonderful the color pay off is great it is not that expensive but a little on the higher end, I think the colors are wonderful for hazel and blue eyes, and I do enjoy the quality more than my Urban Decay palettes.
Sabrina E.
I'm so in love with Too Faced sweet peach Palette. I love all the different looks I can get from this palette. From a very settle look to a very dark going out for the night so don't mess with me type of look... I highly recommend the peach palette. it's a must-have for every makeup lovers collection.
Jehily L.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Got this for Christmas from my sister and not only is it cute as can be with the packaging but the colors are beautiful !

The palette smells like peach and the colors are very warm and very pigmented

I love it I will definitely be adding it to my everyday makeup
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.