BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Kassidy H.
Hayden, ID
I honestly really didn't think I would like this pallet. I picked mine up at ULTA and I absolutely adore this pallet. The smell is increadable the colors are beautiful and I am trying to get the rest of the collection deffinatly worth the buy!
Keeley W.
Evansville, IN
It's okay, like there was a lot of hype over it and I bought it the day it arrived at my local Ulta. It smells like a dream but some of the shades are don't even work like the formula is jacked up. Tempting is like straight chalk, you can't blend it it really just sits there. Bless Her Heart has to be really packed in so it will show up.
Dej K.
Meridian, MS
The smell of this palette is to die for. I use this palette everyday and I never get any fallout. It is very pigmented and I always spray the shimmer colors with a setting spray for a foil effect on my eyes. It always turns out beautifully and I always come out with great natural eye looks
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
This is one of my newest favorite palettes! The shades are really unique colors, some matte, shimmer & some glitter. I am absolutely LIVING for the bellini shade! They are pretty pigmented by themselves but do much better with primer & setting spray help. Slight fallout, but I haven't met a shadow that doesn't have it. Over all I would definitely repurchase this one.
Layla B.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
As a mua, I don’t really reach for this palette that often. The colors are not something I really reach for often. They also don’t scream “peach” to me minus 3 colors. The smell is to die for and the packaging is perfect! The Sweet Peach Palette is not anything really different for Too Faced. If you want to invest in any Too Faced palette get the chocolate bar palettes.
Annie P.
Rouses Point, NY
I absolutely love this Sweet smelling pallet! The shadows are very buttery pigmented and easily blended. This is a pallet that you can use for a entire eye look, no need to reach for another pallet since this one has such wonderful colors needed to create a amazing everyday or nighttime look.
Alexza I.
Fullerton
I am totally in love with this palette from the first second I bought it. It smells amazing like if you bought fresh peaches from your grocery store. I would definitely recommend you to buy this palette. And I would buy it again. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Jessica S.
AMAZING Palette!! I first wanted it purely for the smell and delicious warm tones. The pigmentation of the colors are amazing, and you can seriously create so many looks with the palette, subtle to smokey. It's got the super cute Too Faced packaging as well. A bit pricey, but in my opinion, worth every penny!
Glorimar R.
BRONX, NY
Smells wonderful! Smells like peaches and dreams lol The colors are pigmented too! This is my to go palette 😍 i def recommend this one! Remember to always add primer before you add the shadow if you want the color to really pop!! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Kapua P.
I love this l palette!!! I've wanted this palette since they had it in summer and was super bummed that it was limited edition so when I heard it was being brought back I was super excited!! It's super pigmented and smells amazing and one of my favorite palettes!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.