BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
This palette is great. You. You can create so many looks because this palette is so versatile. It has from nudes to darker shades. You can take this on the trip and not need anything else. It is limited edition. The smell which tends to get kind of a plastic peach scent gets a little annoying
Alice M.
Missouri City, TX
OMG!! Cant explain how much I'm obsessed with this palette i love love love it soooo much. Staple of this year and will always be my staple of this year. I love too faced collections and hope i can get more peach products before they disappear again!! ❤️❤️😭😍😍😍
Tiffany D.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love this pallet! It is great for neautral brown eyes shadow looks, pinky/peachy looks and also for the deep looks it has those purples. I got mine at Sephora and I do not regret it I hope I don't run out for a very very long time! I recommend it to everyone! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Kara H.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely LOVE THIS PALETTE!!!!! I could not be more please with the pigmentation and overall design of this palette. I was worried that I would not use some colors but I can truthfully say that I have dipped into every color at least once. I was somewhat worried about the smell when I first purchased but I now love the smell of it. I literally use this palette everyday and I'm worried for the day when I hit pan!
Lauren A.
Owego, NY
I just recently bought this palette and I like this palette a lot! The colors are very blendable and pigmented. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because the shade "Talk Derby to Me" and "Declectable" wasn't as pigmented as I had hoped and was kinda chalky. But overall a good buy!
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE this palette. #toofaced did a great job woth this one. The colors are pigmebred, blendable, amd ir smells amazing. There are tons of different looks you can do and the colors all essentially go well together, ao if your new to makeup its easy for you to create different looks. This is very much worth the money.
Megan D.
All time favorite palette. Although the fun smell is a bonus, the true stars of the show are the color range and pigmentation of the shadows. Each shade is incredible pigmented and insanely blendable, and the palette can be used to create everything from a subtle daytime eye look to a bold nighttime cut crease. I use luscious (rose gold/champagne blend shade second in the top row) almost every day.
Shin D.
This palette has a good variety of colors but I wish it had more mattes. The shimmers are beautiful and I like the peach smell and the metal tin, but I found so many shimmers a bit difficult to build up. I didn't try too many times before returning it so I could try a different palette, but I think soon I will return to this one again and rebuy and try again because the color story is just too cute.
Becca P.
Chattanooga, TN
This is so worth the hype. I know the smell gets a lot of hate but I personally love it. It smells like those fruit scented baby dolls from the 90s. I use purée and summer yum in the crease for like every look ever. Great performing shadows, though there are a couple duds. The green isn't that great unless used over a base, and the black with purple sparkles is eh. But all the others are top notch.
Bridget Q.
I hunted this palatte down since it first was released, and several months later it was restocked. Let me just tell you, it was so worth the wait. All of the shadows are buttery, beautiful and smell amazing. The packaging is adorable and durable (I've dropped this palatte ten times already and nothing has broken) it's worth the money.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.