BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Maria V.
Eagle Pass, TX
I will love to review this product hopefully i will get it soon my eye color is green and by the way i swatch some of the color on my eye and it work amazing i loved how it looked. Hopefully i will get it sooner. The only problem i have is that it's too expensive:((
Brooke G.
chardon
Too faced stays winning! I adore this palette so much! This is usually my go to palette I use it almost everyday, I purchased it off of the too faced website when it first came out. I highly recommend this palette super pigmented and smells so good! Just like peaches!
Tanya L.
West Allis, WI
This is by far my favorite eyeshadow palette! It's long lasting and smells AMAZING! I purchased this pallet at Sephora. I was a first time user and fell in love! I use this pallet everyday. Good for light medium and dark skin tones. Great pigmentation! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Xiomara C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love almost everything from too faced... this palette is gorgeous for the spring/summer. I have been using it back to back, can't put it down. The pigments are on point and long lasting. Very good selection of matte, shimmers and satin. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Patsy J.
Va beach , VA
Yeasss! First of all, when you open this little beautiful container, you get this amazing sweet smell of peaches! It's literally the best thing ever. It's like bath and body works meets beautiful pigmented eyeshadow. These colors are just absolutely stunning. The colors seamlessly blend so easily and well. I don't know why I waited so long to purchase this. I 100% recommend this!
Morgan R.
Gig harbor , WA
Some shades aren't as pigmented as I expected, like any of the colorful shades. The first half of the palette is great though and has great blend ability. The smell is one of my favorite parts of the palette and I really like the packaging. I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for high quality shadows but if you collect makeup or are a beginner I think its a great palette.
Taylor N.
Burnsville, MN
I don’t understand the popularity of this product. The smell is the only cool feature. The pinks are too “pinky” to use in everyday looks. My eyes got bloodshot and puffy due to the pink pigment in this palette, although that is a personal issue so it’s hard to say if that will happen to others. There is 1 pretty shimmer shade and one nice brown matte shade, but not worth the price of this palette. I have used twice in over a year. Would not recommend.
Kari B.
Owensboro, KY
So not only does this palette smell like peach Heaven. It has really good pay off too. The colors are amazing and very easy to blend. I don't think the colors are chalky at al, very smooth and hardly any kickback if your gentle with your palettes like I am. definitely reaching for this one a lot. I think it's a good value for what you get. Too faces products are amazing anyhow.
Kimberly W.
Gentry, AR
Not only does this palette rock the smell is absolutely amazing. Colors are very pretty and blend beautifully it's definitely a great purchase and I love how the packaging is a hard case a major plus when I travel I definitely recommend this palette for those who love the peach and warmer shades xo
Ava G.
I had been waiting and waiting for this pallet to come out and as soon as it did I went to the store and bought it, and I don't regret it one bit. I use this pallet all the time! It is fantastic! The colors are beautiful and blend very well. The color luscious from the pallet is one of the best eyeshadows I have ever used, it is so buttery and creamy and I love it. Overall the pallet is fantastic! Highly recommend!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.