BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Lynette G.
This sweet peach pallet is absolutely stunning!! It smells great and the colors are so pigmented, you can do a variety of natural or up done looks :) The shadows are soft and very easy to blend ! This is a must have đź’• it is definitely worth every penny. Every girl needs this in their makeup collection!!
Taylor N.
Burnsville, MN
I don’t understand the popularity of this product. The smell is the only cool feature. The pinks are too “pinky” to use in everyday looks. My eyes got bloodshot and puffy due to the pink pigment in this palette, although that is a personal issue so it’s hard to say if that will happen to others. There is 1 pretty shimmer shade and one nice brown matte shade, but not worth the price of this palette. I have used twice in over a year. Would not recommend.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
I had really high hopes for this palette, and for the most part I really wasn't disappointed. The color scheme is nice, even though (just like most people said) I wish there was more "peach tones." The pigment isn't bad, it's the same as all Too Faced shadows, and I really liked the packaging and the mirror. Super cute, and the tin makes it nice for travel while still being durable.
Brooke G.
chardon
Too faced stays winning! I adore this palette so much! This is usually my go to palette I use it almost everyday, I purchased it off of the too faced website when it first came out. I highly recommend this palette super pigmented and smells so good! Just like peaches!
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
I honestly love everything about this palette. The packaging is adorable and the product itself smells amazing and blends so well and the color payoff is absolutely great! This is definitely one of most favorite palettes by far and I would totally recommend it to anyone :)
Ava G.
I had been waiting and waiting for this pallet to come out and as soon as it did I went to the store and bought it, and I don't regret it one bit. I use this pallet all the time! It is fantastic! The colors are beautiful and blend very well. The color luscious from the pallet is one of the best eyeshadows I have ever used, it is so buttery and creamy and I love it. Overall the pallet is fantastic! Highly recommend!
Morgan R.
Gig harbor , WA
Some shades aren't as pigmented as I expected, like any of the colorful shades. The first half of the palette is great though and has great blend ability. The smell is one of my favorite parts of the palette and I really like the packaging. I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for high quality shadows but if you collect makeup or are a beginner I think its a great palette.
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
I love this palette! It smells amazing and the colors are perfect. This is my favorite palette and the packaging is adorable. I bought it at Ulta. I recommend this palette to anyone who liked bright tones and glitter, and also neutral mattes. it has something for everyone.
Kari B.
Owensboro, KY
So not only does this palette smell like peach Heaven. It has really good pay off too. The colors are amazing and very easy to blend. I don't think the colors are chalky at al, very smooth and hardly any kickback if your gentle with your palettes like I am. definitely reaching for this one a lot. I think it's a good value for what you get. Too faces products are amazing anyhow.
Taylor P.
Venice, FL
I was so excited to see that they brought back this palette and that I was able to get my hands on it. I heard so many good things about this palette that I needed to try it for myself. I absolutely love the smell of it and they shadows are so easy to blend and are perfect to use! I use this palette almost everyday!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.