BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
If you have a sensitivity to scents, you may not like the artificial peach scent that this palette has. I don't so it does not bother me. I love the different looks that i can create using this palette. Everything from a bright eyed look to a smoky and sultry look.  The shades are gorgeous and blend out beautifully and you won't need to dip into another palette unless you want to in order to make a look work.
Cindee N.
Lowell, MA
This palette first of all smells SO SO GOOD. Just as the name of the palette says, it truly smells like sweet peach. The color choice is so nice and there's a variety of colors for just one palette which is great. There is not much fallout as some other palettes I used either. Only issue is the packaging. The palette feels very loose and flimsy so I'm very afraid that it might not be secure enough if I happen to drop it. Overall, great palette. It is sold at most makeup stores such as Sephora and also on their website Too Faced.
Ainulindale D.
Chico, CA
Totally overhyped. So many browns. So basic. Too faced keeps releasing the same shades in every palette. I don't understand why consumers think they need 50 shades of brown.
Also, the quality of too faced shadows is not what they once were. I used to love their shadows but have been left disappointed product after product. I feel like Too Faced is just constantly ripping people off, releasing products quicker and quicker while sacrificing quality. Their collabs have been prime examples.
Molly E.
Palm Coast, FL
This palette is my go to every day palette! This is my first Too Faced palette, I'm extremely pleased. Only a few colors are patchy, but most are great. The smell is a plusūüėÜ ūüćĎ Only issue I have with it, is in my lower lash line, it makes the corner of my eye water.
Penelope L.
West Haven, CT
When I first started looking to the Too Faced palettes I was quite skeptical about the Peach palette. However, after trying my friends I've fallen in love with it and plan to buy my own! The pigmentation and the colors are beautiful! Very easy to blend and a little product goes a long way. Highly recommend for cool skin tones who want a neutral but not to neutral palette they can use for summer or going out.
Fenica P.
N Charleston, SC
i bought this palette because of the hype all over the interner, but once I get it I can l't stop using it. The colors are unique and not repetitive compared to other too faced palette. I got it from Ulta since it was sold out at toofaced website. The shades here are leaning to warm tone but very wearable
giselle p.
Waukegan, IL
I am so happy with my sweet peach palette it just has the right shades for spring and summer. I honestly use it every day as a make-up routine. The best part is that the color shades are very pigmented and they can go on very smoothly for almost any skin tone. This a product that's worth to get and I highly recommend and suggest all my friends and make-up lovers to try and I'm sure there will be no regrets.
Olivia P.
Fantastic!!!!!! You can make so many looks with this, and the eyeshadows are very blendable and pigmented. The only colors that are big duds for me are the 2 purples. Other than that, the shades are beautiful and I love this palette :) the shade Bellini makes the entire palette worth it in my opinion
Marina R.
Los Banos
This pallete by Too Faced cosmetics is one of my favorite palletes. It has the perfect peachy shades to build a perfect eyeshadow look for any occasion, and it's smells amazing and you glide the buttery formula across you eyelids. I'm so in love with this pallete, I use it almost every day, and totally recommend it to anyone who loves these shades, a wonderful buttery shadow and the smell of lovely peaches.
Tisha R.
Love this,my go to palette,and it smells yummy, this is a palette you can use for any time,natural look or night look,everyday look...many colors woth,diffrent textures of shadows..shimmer matte you name it,it got em..i love itūüćĎ
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.