BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Alexandra M.
Collinsville, IL
Too Faced blew me away with this one! I was hesitant to buy it, considering the ad campaign was massive, but I'm glad I did! This totally leaves Kylie's Royal Peach palette in the dust. All of these colors work together extremely well. The shimmers can also be amped up with some MAC Fix+ or rosewater for the most beautiful cut creases imaginable. I've had this palette since December 2016, and I use it every day.
Quinn l.
Kaneohe, HI
This peach palette just has to be the biggest success that Too Faced ever had. The scent is simply sensational and don't forget about the pigments, they are so concentrated which makes you use less and that makes it worth the price. Although this is pretty pricy, it is totally worth the price. I have nothing bad to say about this product besides the price.
Kat R.
Not only are these shades absolutely gorgeous and perfect for porcelain girls (like myself!) , they're highly pigmented and go on so smooth! A little product goes a long way with these shadows which definitely makes the higher price point justifiable. The colors blend like a dream and are good for all skin types. Not only that, but the entire palette smells like peaches! It doesn't get better than that ;)
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Es mi favorita de todas, años su colores la textura y sobre todo el olor, los resultados finales son espectaculares, pero el único inconveniente que tengo con este producto es que se corre cuando tengo 1 hora con el y me expongo en el sol, esa es la razón por la cual le soy 4 estrellas,
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
If you have a sensitivity to scents, you may not like the artificial peach scent that this palette has. I don't so it does not bother me. I love the different looks that i can create using this palette. Everything from a bright eyed look to a smoky and sultry look.  The shades are gorgeous and blend out beautifully and you won't need to dip into another palette unless you want to in order to make a look work.
Adam G.
I love this palette (and yes it related does smell like peaches, but like candy peaches)
the colors work wonderfully together, i've done a ton of different looks with this palette and all of the shadows blend so nicely and smoothly together
all the colors are super pigmented (except for the black one, but it still works nice you just have to build it up) and it's totally worth to add it to your makeup collection
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
This smells AMAZING, I think it lost its value after the collection launch. I don't really reach for this palette anymore but I need more inspiration the darker colors don't speak to me but the lighter colors mixed together don't make since on the eye. I received this as a gift for Christmas 2016. It is great for collectors. I think the green color should have been subbed out but I do use it as a bottom lid color.
Carolina M.
West Chester, OH
I love it! It feels so luxurious. This is my first ever eyeshadow palette and I feel like I picked a good one. The colors are very warm and go well with my tan skin. This Product SMELLS LIKE CANDY! Every time I open it its a treat. It comes in a nice tin case which makes my eyeshadows feel protected as well as ultra cute. Since its my first palette I'm still learning how to use it which can be a little intimidating from such a fancy palette. I adore it though! Its Gorgeous!
Posh O.
Fort Pierce, FL
This has to be one of my favorite palettes, I love the scent of the peaches. Its not a funky peach smell. I would compare to that of the peach ring jelly candies. In this palette you get 18 shades. The shades are gorgeous and have beautiful pigmentation. I love doing eye looks with this palette
Alethea A.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this palette from Too Faced! The colors are gorgeous, yet neutral at the same time. And the staying power is amazing.

Before I discovered Too Faced, I mainly used Clinque and the cream make ups from L'Oreal. Now, I try ALL OTHER BRANDS because of Too Faced!

I love the pigmentation of the colors, the choices for light, medium, and dark, and the fact that the eyeshadow I put on in the morning stays on all day!
#contest #MarchMadness

Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.